HAPPY BIRTHDAY to BARB!

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BARB!

I hope today brings you plenty of smiles and happiness!
  • Happy Birthday Barb.
  • Happy birthday! We love you!!!

Kara
  • Barb. Hope it is a good one for you.
  • Happy Birthday, Barb! I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are!!

• Have a wonderful day Barb.
  • Happy Birthday, dear Barb! I am wishing you a fabulous year! You deserve it!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARB!!!!
  • Thanks, ladies! I really appreciate this. My boss gave me the day off work and I've been taking care of all sort of errands today. I took myself to lunch at Joe's Crab Shack. I did not eat on plan but I enjoyed myself. I then went to Barnes and Noble and picked up a book the lawyer suggested but also the new Nora Robert. Reading relaxes me and I really need that right now.

Brian and I are going out to Golden Corral tonight. As full as I am from lunch I will do my best to eat carefully but I do plan to eat some piece of decadent chocolate dessert. Then I will be back on plan tomorrow. It's not every day you turn 45 and I am not going to let myself get depressed that I am spending it with just my son. I love you, ladies and really want to thank you for all the support you have been giving me. You guys are the best!
  • Hope you are enjoying a nice dinner with Brian right now Barb. Have a great one and welcome to the 45 club!
  • Happy Birthday!
    Hope you and Brian have a nice time tonight.
    Hugs!
  • Happy Birthday!!!!!

• I hope it's been awesome and that you have 45 or more to come!

Jennifer