I'm under 150lbs!!

• I got on the scale this morning and was completely shocked! I'm 148 lbs!!

I'll go through my progress so far. I started 12/28/07 at 163.2, I weight 2 days later and had lost 4lbs. I weighted another 2 days later on new years day and gained .8 lbs. I weighed today at was pleasantly surprised.

Well I am an Illinois alumni and had to celebrate the Rose bowl, so that caused me to go off the diet for 2 days, but I never stopped working out. I started back on very strictly last Thursday the 3rd and didn't weight myself out of fear...so I decided to work my butt off, I've been to the gym 4 days out of the past 6. My workouts are pretty lengthy and I do cardio for an hour.

I checked the accuracy of my scale by putting a 20 lbs weight on it to make sure it weighed it correctly. I'm baffled!

So I guess all of the workouts really push me through! This Thursday will be the end of phase 1 for me!

thanks for listening!
  • Congratulations!!! Way to go!! That is a great feeling to bust through!!!
  • Congrats on your loss!! Whenever I weigh myself and I'm at a weight I can't believe I check my scale with weights too!!!!! lol
  • Congrats on your loss! How exciting!!
  • Congrats!
    I look forward to having that happen to me! I am so excited for you! Guess that lets me know I need to amp up the exercise.
  • YAY!!!

Kara
  • Much congratulations!!!
  • That's awesome, Leonea!
  • A while ago I also surpassed that mini-goal. It literally made me almost cry, I was so excited to see that "15" at the beginning all gone. So, I completely understand how amazing you must feel right now. You should be SOOOO proud! Congrats!!!!!!
  • Yahoooooo.... congrats
  • Congratulations.
  • That is awesome!