South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 04:58 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Thanks Barb!!
Old 01-02-2008, 07:10 PM   #32  

The day just got away with me!!!! Just finished up the dinner dishes and had time to pop in.

LC: My husband hates my cawfee.. I like it so strong itll put hair on yer chest! crack filing! we call that Spackling here in the states! Crack Spackle... either way its a pain in the arse!

Cottage: hmm, that blasted ankle! They have those bengay wraps now where you can stick it to what hurts, maybe that will give you some relief

Kara: I never heard of dart leagues till my hubby.. I swore it was just an excuse to drink! I lasted all of 4 hours on phase 1 today...What a bust! But as Scahlett would say " Tomarra is anotha day"

Dawn: hope yer feelin better

Cat: One bad night! You're forgiven ! But no more Tatin for you -One Year!

Sunflower: Shop till ya drop!!

Dixie: WHAT ARE YOU ON HIGH TEST OR WHAT!!!! Just reading what you accomplished tired me out - I need a nap!

Ruth: There she goes again! I cant keep up! Stay warm and safe travelin!

GonnaBe: SCHMAHT girl pitchin them chocolates - they do talk to us ya know...."cooome eat me I'm in the cupboard", well it tawks ta me at least .

RNMOM: Hey darlin! Glad to see ya back on the dailies!
Pacer: Oh dear! I know exactly the kind of ear pain you had.. I've had chronic ear problems most my life... I did have this procedure done a while back that brought me relief... I'm glad your gettin better

Steph: Glad to hear your gettin better. !!

Schmoodle: Same here... Email is non-existent... I think alot of folks took off till next monday... so I filed, and read...

Barb: Brians room sounds so cool! What a fun project too

Kiko: Hopin the counseling helps doll. Life sometime gets in the way of the important stuff like our loved ones. We end up putting our spouses and our own needs on the back burner. So bravo to you and DH for trying.

Kim: sigh... me too... I really blew it today... lets get back on that horse tomorrow!

BBB: Great new name lubajo! sounds likeyou had an exxxxcellllent day!

Cyndi: Shovelin is exercise so at least thats one or the only good thing bout havin to do it!

Alrighty then, I'm bushed and I think I'm just gonna head to bed early tonight with a cuppa tea, and 2 fur babies!
Old 01-02-2008, 07:45 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 197/185/123-125

Height: 5'1"

Getting to this rather late - the day is almost over .

That said, I actually (gasp!) cleaned a bit of my apartment today. Cleaned the bathroom - it sorely needed it. I was a grad student until a few weeks ago and of course all my time was gobbled up by studies and teaching. Now I'm just going to be teaching (and online courses at that) so I'll be able to plan my time more and clean more frequently. But I'm glad I got that done (tackling the kitchen tomorrow - yikes!)

Tam
Closed Thread