South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 11:30 AM   #16  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Yes I am late again this morning. I woke up feeling sick with that tummy thing I was able to eat some toast with very lil natural peanut butter but nothing since then. Family at the house is getting better and thankfully DH hasn't gotten it.

Cottage at least he was smart enough to eat the soup & crackers. Your casserole sounds delish

Schatzi good luck with the training & thanks for the dust I need it

Cyndi good luck with the office party. With the cold weather making something warm would be nice

Cat the back of the head shot is better than nothing

Kara sometimes I have to head to bed early to avoid temptation. Sleep tight

Hiya Dawn & Lisa

Ruth enjoy your gym workout Is your company all family or some friends as well

Schmoodle you poor thing no fridge at this time of year is a bummer and it always seems the appliance goes out just after the warranty expires. I hope it's fixed soon

Stephanie Good luck hybernating

Kim I sure hope the job situation works out in your favor - keep us posted

Still cold here but suppose to warm up tomorrow I am not a cold weather person.

Have a great day!!!
Old 12-18-2007, 12:31 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Cottage: Thanks. I went to the recipe section and printed the meatball casserole and 11 other recipes for when I go to P1. I'll let two days be leftover days. I'm going to make-ahead as many of them as possible.

GonnaBe: Thanks. DH called and told me to pick him up for lunch (we put my car in the shop this morning) because he had some numbers for me. We'll see what he has to say.

As far as having the work blues goes...I'm doing better today. I'm just trying to be as content as I can be for now. I have to have faith that everything is going to work out ok. The chocolate bar was opened and sniffed, but no nibbles yet. I go home in 27 minutes to dispose of it.
Old 12-18-2007, 01:08 PM   #18  

The pool guy showed up early yesterday so Brian didn't get a chance to hear the instructions. We did all go to the pool store later to pick up chemicals to shock it. The salt system won't be installed for 2 more weeks but we have to run the filter 24 hours a day for 11 days to get all the loose plaster out of the pool. It will be a lot of work for the next 11 days and then it is only once a week for most stuff and less for some.

Of course, the phone guy came to fix our phone line while the pool guy was there so they were having to walk around each other. He will need to come back and bury the cable that he ran but at least we have a phone again for now.

Tonight is a pack meeting which is always fun. My weight is finally back down to what it was at the beginning of the month so that is good. I'll really have to be careful next week when I work from home while Brian is home from school. At least all the chocolate popcorn is gone!
Old 12-18-2007, 03:13 PM   #19  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Feelin a tad better this afternoon but I still don't have much of an apetite.

Looks like now I have another stresser on my hands - DH gave me his lil list of things he wants for christmas and all it amounts to is itunes, so what else does he want? It's hard to buy for someone who has everything we usually go and get what we want when we want it so doesn't leave much when christmas shopping time rolls around. If anyone has any ideas for what I could get please let me know.

Hope everyone is having a super de duper day!!!
Old 12-18-2007, 04:21 PM   #20  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies:
I doubled my fibro meds last night docs orders so I feel better but I'm wacked out of my mind. . .eatingis INSANE I'm going to ask DH to do Ph 1 with me so we can get all the crap out of the house.
Gonna I have no gift for DH and no idea what ot get him either!
Kierie
Old 12-18-2007, 06:27 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

My DH is a lot older than most of your husbands are, but he really enjoys those "dorky" hand-held games, so that's what I got him for Christmas. I bought him some poker games, solitaire, Brain Games, etc. He'll have a ball!

Some other gift ideas are boxed gift sets of movies, books, event tickets, or that new video game "Guitar Hero".
Old 12-18-2007, 08:33 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Whew, what a day chicks! I had another meeting thrown in the mix, a real one this time, full of cranky govt employees who really just want to start their Christmas vacations. Traffic was horrid and I ran out of time to go to Trader Joe's. I did fine at the restaurant, just had a grilled chicken breast and diet coke. It's good to have a day like this occasionally to remind me how awesome it is to telecommute! I am tired and just waiting to get the kiddies tucked in, then I am headed for bed with my book.
Had to throw away some food tonight, stuff that it's too risky to keep without proper refrigeration. It pained me, but no sense risking food poisoning over a few dollars. I froze everything I could fit in the chest freezer.
Hi weezle, good to read you! Hope you visit again soon!
Kim, a chocolate bar on your desk is so not fair. If you can make it home with it intact, then I nominate you for the superwoman award of the week.
Hi there Kier! When do you plan to start Ph1? Jan 2 for me.
KO and Gonnabe, I am in the same boat, no gift for DH yet either. He was mentioning this morning though that an awesome joystick he wants is on sale with a $50 rebate. Think that was a hint? I'm going to see if I can order it and still get it in time.
Wishing you chicks a:

Last edited by Schmoodle; 12-18-2007 at 08:34 PM.
Old 12-18-2007, 11:21 PM   #23  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I'm going to go back to cutting out crap tomorrow. Assuming I can stand without swaying and am therefore safe at the stove.
Full on Ph 1 Jan 2 but I'm starting detox early to have more goodie resistance this weekend!
Closed Thread