I'm Petite...5 lbs Gained Looks Like 10

• I'm a very petite person...just under 5 ft and I gain weight so easily! I've been married just over 2 years and have put on about 25 lbs in those 2 years...I'm way past ready for them to come off.

I'm going to start Phase 1 but I know that without a group to hold me accountable I'll never make it. Carbs have been this girls best friend.

Any support you'd be willing to give will be much appreciated!
  • Welcome, Mandy! You'll get loads of support here! Be sure to post in the daily thread to get to know all of us better, and ask any questions you have. This forum has an excellent updated foods list for Phase 1 as some things have changed since the book was published, so check that out as well in the FAQ section.

Kara
  • Mandy. Kara's right everyone here has been great and I now find myself making good choices for myself but I also want to make everyone here, that has cheered me on, proud.
  • this is a great board with lots of great recipes and support!

I'm on the shorter side myself, and broad-shouldered too, so it doesn't take very much weight to show quickly for me too. I just started SBD, I'm on Day 12 of Phase 1, and let me tell you, I thought the first two days were really the hardest. If you can make it past them you can do it! I don't even crave carbs any more!
  • Mandy! You've come to the right place for support and encouragement. Yep, us petite chicks have no place to hide that extra poundage!
  • Hi Mandy and welcome! I want to see great success from all you brave Ph1ers!
  • Mandy I'm right there with you on the petite thing. 5 foot nuttinn here. I never dreamed when I started this journey that 30+ pounds would make such a difference but we just don't have anywhere to "hide" it!

You've come to the right place, I couldn't have done it without this group! The support here is amazing! Welcome! We look forward to getting to know you better!
  • Hiya Mandy! Glas to you joined us. Good luck and I hope to see ya around
  • Hi Mandy!!! Welcome onboard!!!!
  • Well just like everyone else said.. Helloooo! I haven't been part of of 3FC for very long but everyone's been super nice and very helpful. People genuinely care here whether it's just how your day was or actual dieting stuff. I think you'll be really happy here. PM if you need anything!

-KS