South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 12:10 PM   #16  

Cottage - I think you were the one that asked which boys were our pack. They are all our pack but the picture with just the two boys holding the stars are from our den. I couldn't get a picture with all our den together. It seems like the first and second graders did better at staying together than the 5th graders did! Baby that ankle and I hope it feels better.

I'm working from home today since i had to run in to get bloodwork done for next weeks physical.

I started this post hours ago so I'd better save it while I can.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:53 PM   #17  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Afternoon everyone! I did my lunchtime workout and had to do it a little on the lesser side as my legs are still so sore. I got it done and thats all that matters.

Hi Stephanie, Schmoodle sorry I missed you this morning

Jenn glad your team won and I hope your back to the beach soon

Kara thanks for the stretching tip I've been trying to stretch as often as possible it actually feels better when I stretch them

Cottage I'm with you - Ihope this is an awesome week for all of us in every area of our lives

Dixie stay from under that desk - hope the day gets better

Hi Barb hope your day is going well
Old 12-03-2007, 05:18 PM   #18  

hey, ladies, good to hear about everyone's day!! my first day on the beach and i'm glad i'm almost done with work -- tough with the bowls of candy and nuts around. weather schmeather...feels like its always freezing in Denver! two hours and gym time *gulp*
Old 12-03-2007, 07:01 PM   #19  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Welcome Devon! Hope your gym time went well!!!

Kara
Old 12-03-2007, 07:45 PM   #20  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Hi girls! Holy crap I've been busy! Missed you all! Just flying by to say hi and I hope to be on a bit more than I have. Things are just crazy! Good news is that I got through Thanksgiving and lost! WOO HOO! Well, I'm pretty tired so I'm going to curl up with a magazine and watch some TV. Hope all is well with you all! Talk soon!

Lisa
Old 12-03-2007, 09:22 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 248/216/148

Height: 5'11"

Hey everybody. Hope you all had a great day. Today was number 8 of Phase 1 restart and I'm so proud of myself I haven't slipped once. However, when I got home tonght there was almost a chance. My FH was here and before he even asked how my day was, he told me he had a question. He wanted to know why my butt looks bigger in some pants (apparently the ones I had on today) vs. others. So I'm now posting here to keep from eating and beating him within an inch of his life. What I don't understand is why when I was in a size 24 he never said anything and now that I'm finally in a 12 he has an opinion. AARGH men! Sorry for the rant.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:24 PM   #22  
Visualizing the Goal

Men! How very exasperating.

Kara
Old 12-03-2007, 10:31 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Hey everyone! Just a quick, late fly-by for me. Ended up going in to see the doc this morning and she was much more concerned than I thought she would be. She was extremely adament about me not going to my conference in Richardson, so I'll be here all week!

Have a great night. I'm going to do another breathing treatment.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:58 AM   #24  
Visualizing the Goal

Oh, Kim. Get better fast!

Kara
Closed Thread