South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 10:48 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 248/216/148

Height: 5'11"

Good Morning

I spent the day hanging lights at my mother's house yesterday and I am feeling it in the legs today. I'm going to pick her up to go shopping today. We'll see how that goes. I'm guessing crowded and probably chaotic but it has to get done. Have a great day everyone.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:00 AM   #17  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Back from Church and darn glad I visited Harry yesterday instead of today. We are expecting about 12" of snow (or more) this afternoon and overnight and I intend to cozy in and enjoy it. I will have to clear the decks and porches but the lane can just wait for the plough guy.

I'm feeling all Christmassy and wore a Christmas sweater and some new earrings to Church this morning. It was Food Bank Sunday and we loaded a lot of food into Doug's truck for the Christmas hampers. That's what it's supposed to be about, right?

Hersh is snoozing beside the woodstove so I think I'll get a coffee and join her - not to snooze but to sew! Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-lah!
Old 12-02-2007, 01:43 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Ruth, your afternoon sounds absolutely delightful! I really enjoy the snow as long as I don't have to go out and drive in it. Stay safe!

Barb, congratulations to Brian's pack! Which picture is your troop?

[B]THIN[/B, have a fun day of shopping. I don't think any of us will be able to avoid the crowds from here on out. Good luck!

I had exactly 1 1/2 hours to myself this morning before Jake and Dustin came back home. They said there was no one at the school, most likely because of the weather. After Dustin hung out here for a while, Jake and I went out to look for yet another string of lighted garland. He got the wrong kind yesterday, and even he admits that it looks terrible. So he'll be out in the sleet, taking down the old one and putting up the new. I'm going to make a nice pot of the Fireside White Bean and Sausage Soup for supper. It's my favorite, and just the thing for a day like today.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:14 PM   #19  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

DSS has decided he's too cool to help me decorate for Christmas this year, he gave up after 5 minutes. So I've got the windows open, the back door screen up and I'm finishing up by myself. No sleet or snow here today.
Old 12-02-2007, 07:26 PM   #20  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Sounds like everyone's in the holiday spirit! We're not getting a tree this year because our stand is in storage in California and we refuse to get an artificial tree, but we're going to decorate our air conditioner! The air conditioners here are nearly floor-to-ceiling models, about six feet high and maybe two feet wide and a foot deep. We're going to wrap it with green tissue and crepe paper and make our own construction paper ornaments and snowflakes. I can't wait!

Time to feed the kids breakfast. Night, you western hemispherers.

Kara
Old 12-02-2007, 11:09 PM   #21  
Pregnant w/PCOS

S/C/G: On Hold

Height: 5'4

Ugh, it was hot here today. I worked out in the yard for a few hoursand the back of my neck is sunburnt. I put up some Christmas lights but nothing big, want it to be quick to take them down.

I need to plan my food for tomorrow and call DH one more time to remind him to eat around 2am. (he works nights)
Closed Thread