Newbie on the Beach.. Day one foods posted

• Hi everyone.. I am new here. I am Lori and I am in Ontario. I am going to Punta Cana in February and want to look a lot better in a bathing suit than I do today... but my ultimate goal is to be more active and healthy.

I was hoping the experts here could take a look at my day 1 and see how I did. I feel it was pretty good, but need some re-assurance.

My day looks like this

Breakfast
    2 Eggs - Deviled
    1 Cup V8 Low Sodium
    Coffee with 1% milk and Splenda (only drank 1/4 of this as it was making me feel gross)

Snack
    FF Turkey
    LF Cheese String
    Cucumbers sliced and dipped in Fat Free plain yogurt and Tzatiki dip mix (no sugar)

Lunch
    Homeade Chilli ( Mixed beans, ground beef, tomatoes, onions, garlic sugar free spices)
    LF cheese
    FF Yogurt
    More Cucumbers and Dip

Snack
    FF Turkey
    Laughing Cow Cheese
    Grape tomatos

Before Yoga Snack
    10 Almonds
    2 small peices of LF cheese
    1 FF turkey slice
    1 stick of celery
    1 romaine lettuce leaf
    1 FF Ham slice
    small bit of mustard

Supper after Yoga
    Pork Tenderloin
    Brussel Sprouts
    Spinach
    Greek Feta Dressing (lite)
    1 Deviled Egg
    5 Almonds

1 Can Diet Coke
    64 + oz of water (my deal with myself is I can have 1 DC if I get 64 oz of water in for the day)

SO.. How did I do? I have been Calorie counting since August so this seems like a lot of food.. I hope it is okay.

Lori
  • It looks great to me...lol you got everything in. I told you yesterday I am going to hijack your menu
  • It really seemed like I was eating a lot.. I have to switch up the eggs though.. I was a little squeamish this morning eating them. Maybe I will change it to one egg..

Off to check out the breakfast ideas... may as well print out recipies at work..
  • Good for you! I'm on day 8 of p1 and am also going to mexico in Feb.!!!! My husband and I are going to Cancun- Riveria Maya. I'm down 6lbs. so far w/ a goal of 30! I guess I'll have to change my weight tracker! Good luck to you!