Biggest NSV to date!

• Went shopping with a friend from work today at lunch. (We were taking advantage of her senior discount and a sale )

I BOUGHT CLOTHES IN THE LADIES' DEPARTMENT -- NOT THE PLUS SIZE DEPARTMENT!!

I bought a gorgeous dark red silk shirt for the Cowboy Christmas Ball in December and the tackiest, sparkliest Christmas sweater I saw. It also happened to have little Christmas Cowboy Cacti on it. DH will love that!

Yippee!
  • Yay Kim congrats on the clothes size as well as on the awesome find
  • Thanks, GonnaBe!
  • Hooray Kim~! I know how good this feels as I recently moved out of the pluses myself!
  • Congratulations, Kim!
  • Quote: Hooray Kim~! I know how good this feels as I recently moved out of the pluses myself!
    ME TOO! ME TOO!

Congratulations, Kim! That's awesome!
  • WAHOO!!!!!

Kara

• Great nsv!!
  • YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Way To Go KIM!!!!!!
    Ok you get the point! LOL
  • Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooo be gone plusses!
  • Thank you, thank you, thank you! I wore the pretty red shirt today and it's so nice and IN STYLE! It's going to be so fun to shop now that I can wear ladies' sizes. I know that in some brands I'll still be a plus, but at least I'll have more options.
  • Kim, that's so awesome!!!
    I think it's great that you recognize that you might still be a plus in some sizes...but I think you'll be surprised! The ladies section is carrying 16s regularly and some even carry 18! But it is such a joy to shop where everything is so trendy and fun!

KO, you *will* get there, sweetheart! I know it!