South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 09:08 PM   #16  

Height: 5'9

Would reduced fat turkey salami be ok to have in phase 1, like with a string cheese? Its 4 gm of fat in 7 slices.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:58 PM   #17  
BeachBum!!

S/C/G: 164/159/145

Height: 5'8"

Red face

Good evening everyone. Kara, thanks for responding; I've been doing much better not cheating and watching portion sizes. I've been chewing more gum and brushing my teeth when I want to eat but know that I'm not really hungry. I guess I just needed to get over the first few couple of days again (it was much harder the second time around - once you detox, I don't recommend going back. I was really surprised how much stronger my cravings and just wanting to eat were). I think my stomach is starting to shrink a little because I don't feel as hungry as often (your stomach does shrink a little, right?) and I think the heat is helping me not want to eat as much also.

I've already made plans to take my daughter to the beach tomorrow. 90*+ is forcasted here in MA. Bathing suit + beach + heat = happy not to be hungry.

I hope everyone has a great week!
Old 06-25-2007, 11:29 PM   #18  

Height: 5'6"

Lianne, yes that true there are plenty of great spices, I use, but will experiment more, and post any good combos I find.

I'm going to eat low-fat cheeses in Phase 1, but will opt for full fat cheeses which are not processed in phase 2., I strict portion sized quantities.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:54 PM   #19  
Banishing the Belly

S/C/G: 180/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hey, where are you ladies?

I'm probably going to be rejoining you a bit to get over my many indulgences these past few days of excesses with coworkers. Are there still any Phase 1 beachbabes out there?

L
Old 06-30-2007, 05:06 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 147/129/120

Height: 5, 0

i haven't started phase 1 but i plan on doin the SBD diet so i'm takin notes frm u guys! i'll be starting aug. 29

kitty, i'm So amazed u're living in rural India. Are you volunteering or working there? I'm frm bangladesh originally, (but in States) & I don't have the courage to live in the rural areas. So u go girl!! *applause*
Old 06-30-2007, 09:16 PM   #21  

Height: 5'6"

Hello all!
I 'm begining day 7 today. Last night I peeked at the scale and have lost 6 lbs in 6 days! ( Monday is my official weigh day, though I may change it to Sundays )

Propanalol, I volunteer here. This little nitch or rural India is like paradise for me. Been my home for 11 years. I love it.

kitty
Closed Thread