South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 08:03 PM   #1  

Default Phase 1 Begining June 3rd

I am not that computer savvy but I am not sure what happened to our thread or why its closed so I started a new one. Hope that is okay. To TomandKara thanks for the Taco Bake suggestion I bought all the stuff yesterday and it is tonights dinner!!

So I got on the scale today and I lost 5 lbs total!!!

Its Day 7 for me and I am starting to finally think I am going to make it. Wrapping my mind around this 14 days did not hit me until yesterday. I wanna be on the beach for life as a change not a diet and that didnt hit me until then. I didn't admit it out load but I fooled myself by believing this would be a brezzy. As much as I trained my body to be unhealthy I must un-train it. One day at a time one meal at a time. I am finally feeling full and satisfied with my meals I made the pancakes yesterday and the sausage scramble today for lunch yesterday and today I split an El Pollo Loco tostada salad. No cheese no rice and of course no tostada. I had lettuce wraps for dinner and I tell you my SB planters nuts are helping me through. Good luck chicks here comes the week again!

Old 06-10-2007, 11:20 PM   #2  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Nik, there's a new thread that starts every week, so come on over into the "Beginning June 10" thread!

Glad you got the ingredients for the Taco Bake! It's so yummy...part of the reason for my overfull-bellyache last night!

Kara
Old 06-11-2007, 05:41 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good news, Nik. The Phase I thread is a weekly one. I copied your post into the current thread and have closed this one. See you "over there"!
Closed Thread