South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 07:51 PM   #1  

Cool Here I Am Back Again!

Back on South Beach yet again. Hubby and I just moved from northwest Florida to Indianapolis and have been eating nothing but junk for over a month. I had decided to try that "Abs Diet" and wound up trying the online version. They insisted on having me at 1200 calories a day and I was miserable. Couldn't stick to that low amount so I was ravenous. I decided that was it, I always lose weight on the Beach, I'm going back.
The only thing I need to watch out for, is eating too much cheese and making my transition into phase 2 very slow. I love cheese, but if I eat too much it's like, well, swallowing Super Glue, if ya catch my drift. I need to snack on more veggies and beans instead.
Well, tomorrow starts phase 1 again, as well as my new job after moving up here. I'm going to be one of the lowest level managers in a supermarket! I don't know if that's good or bad! I'll be working at a Kroger's. Then, since I am also a Mary Kay lady, my meetings are right next door to a Trader Joe's, which we didn't have in Pensacola.
But I need to take off 20 pounds. I also need to get back on this board and ask questions if I run into challenges!
-Michele
Old 04-29-2007, 11:27 PM   #2  
Tired of being fat

S/C/G: 278

Height: 5'3

Talking

Welcome back Michele This board rocks when it comes to support.. I couldn't have made it through P1 without these women
Old 04-30-2007, 08:09 AM   #3  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Hi Michele! I'm looking forward to getting to know you.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:17 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Back, Michelle! We're glad you decided to join us again!
Old 04-30-2007, 10:06 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Hi Michelle! SBD is famous for removing tummy fat so away you go! Join the Phase I Thread as well as our Daily Chat.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:20 AM   #6  
Michael Ann 1973

Welcome back
Closed Thread