South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 09:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 285~286~185

Default Worst Day Ever.

So I have been kind of unhappy with my daughters day care provider. I had to start working when we moved up here, and I've been just not too happy with the care she has been recieving. It's a really really long story, but it ends with me eating like-- an entire box of mac & cheese for dinner. Ugh. I'm all sorts of frustrated. I wanted mcdonalds, but felt alright settling for the mac and cheese.. LoL. At least I didn't eat all that grease on top of the white bleached carbs. At least the other end ofthe story is that my daughter now has a new daycare provider that will definately be better than the last and hopefully really really good for my 3 year old.
Old 03-09-2007, 10:11 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 237/174/165

Well at least your little girl will be in better hands. I am fixing to start mine in daycare and am so scared of the care she will be getting, she is almost three and been at home with me this whole time. Good job at skipping the Mc.Ds !!
Old 03-09-2007, 11:19 PM   #3  
Slowly but surely

S/C/G: 210/210/160

Height: 5' 8"

I'm glad you got a new daycare provider, that has to be a big load off your mind.

A little OT but my DH used to live in Woodbridge when he was a teenager.
Old 03-10-2007, 07:06 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I hope today is a better day for you. It sounds like the daycare switch is for the better. Good child care is so essential!
Old 03-10-2007, 10:23 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 285~286~185

Today is much better- and can I just say that a spinach, mushroom and feta omlette is the best food ever. LoL. The upside to all of this is that the previous day care provider was actually suspended for her actions, and all of the other children were removed from her "care". The mac and cheese seems to have had very little effect-- the chocolate I ate afterwards may be more of an issue, but I'm back to my new normal of phase 1 today. I'm just praying I don't go through the sugar withdrawl head aches again.
Closed Thread