South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 02:11 PM   #16  
Stinger

S/C/G: 0/0/0

Height: 5'5

What part of the country is the storm hitting? We (ohio) were expecting it this morning but it is actually sort of warm here. You all can just keep it if you don't mind. I'm done with the cold

Ruth I am so glad to hear you are on the mend.

I am waiting for my workout clothes to dry so I can go to the gym. In addition I have homework to type up and send off. So I'll be busy for the rest of the day.

Have a great rest of the weekend chicks.
Old 02-25-2007, 03:46 PM   #17  

Ruth - I'm glad to hear you are doing better. We don't like it when you are sick!

I actually got a full night's sleep last night and it felt so good! I checked in at 7 and they weren't ready. The servers still weren't up when it was time for Brian's Sunday school class so I went and dropped him off and asked if his teachers would let him sit with them at mass afterwards if I wasn't back. Sure enough, the servers got ready in the middle of mass. I did make it back at the end.

I'm really needing to make some progress on my Wood Badge presentations. I've been too busy lately. So I'm working on them this afternoon while Brian and Robert go to the IMAX to see Night at the Museum. Sounds like a good movie but I really needed some uninterrupted time. So now I better get busy.
Old 02-25-2007, 05:44 PM   #18  

Hey there gals...

I have not fallen off the face of the earth, although it is safe to say that I have been off the SBD wagon!!

I actually spent the weekend at a women's retreat with my church. This is unlike anything I have ever done before and it was WONDERFUL!! The theme was Spa for the Soul, and was just overall relaxing and rejuvenating. It started on Friday night and lasted through today at about 11:00. There were about 60 women there ranging anywhere in age from 25-80. It was really, really neat and I am so porud of myself for branching out and just doing it! The girls stayed with my mom as DH had to work all weekend. In addition to great inspiration, it was a lovely break from my normal life.

Now to head the the grocery store and do Phase 1 for the next few days. I ate horribly all weekend long!!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2007, 05:59 PM   #19  
Groovin 4 a small planet

S/C/G: 2002: 205/129 Now: 155/144/125

Height: 5'4

Re Girl Scout Cookies:

You ladies are much better women than me. Frozen Thin Mints are just too. Darn. GOOD. I need them nowhere near me...
Closed Thread