South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 04:12 PM   #16  
Stinger

S/C/G: 0/0/0

Height: 5'5

Cottage- Ireland sounds wonderful

Ruth- a warm kitchen sounds good about now

Jetsetter- hope you fell better soon

RNMOM- your doing great, hang in there

That's all for now--my DD needs the computer for school
Old 01-24-2007, 04:49 PM   #17  

Height: 5'4"

Lost all my post to you girls...so here goes again..

Cottage: Sunshine in PA..sure sign of Spring in the air..Enjoy every Ray...I love Spagetti Squash, so good and fun too.

Ruth: Sounds like you finally caught up on your badly needed sleep. Glad Donna is working out even if she is late at times.

Jet: Sorry you are under the weather...stay warm, enjoy the peace and quiet with a good book and warm bed...

RNMom: to work 60 hours with out pay...BooHoo from CA. too...I would hate it..But hang in there school is one day closer to being over.

PHinUP: Cookies all around and not a crumb...Good girl. If you are anything like me, one slip in the mouth and 6 more would have been gone...good for you!

Little Chick: My heart goes out to you...You have certainly have had your cup filled with problems this past month. Sorry about your DH muscle spasm...no fun and the scare you received from it...Also the lost of his mother...Oh my..when it rained it poured on you...Can you cut back on any thing? Love to you.

Morning Star: Good for you doing all that walking...Fresh air is the best. Glad you made some Jello...Nice to have in the evening when we get hungry for that one treat we should't have...Jello with a bit of Ricotta cheese melted in it is wonderful. Read the book all the way for phase 1. You have lost weight in the past so I know you can do it!!

Sis: I love you! Call the doctor and find out about your test!

As for me: Water volleyball this morning Quite a workout. mopped floors and now off to wax them...Seeing about new hip tomorrow.
Old 01-24-2007, 05:14 PM   #18  

I finally read almost all of the posts. And I've gotten some prep work done for tomorrow night's troop guide meeting. I have no prep for the meeting tonight where we plan the next three month's worth of Roundtable meetings. Last night we met with the other course directors and program directors for the other day/Twilight Cub Scout camps in our council. I learned a lot but have a bunch of work to do. We've got to get the promotional material ready to be mailed out to all the boys in the district next week. We also found out we wont' be trying online registration this year so we have to prepare for paper registration of over 500 boys. Thank goodness we have someone who said she would head up registration but it is a huge task and we do have to manage it.

Work has been busy too. I haven't made it to the gym this month and my weight is showing it a little. I've thought about giving up some sleep to fit in exercise but I've been fighting a sore throat/swollen glands and know I can't afford to cut my sleep any more than I do already.
Closed Thread