South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 09:21 PM   #16  

Jet Aren't you supposed to be relaxing this weekend?? I know that it is easier to get stuff done without kids, but make sure you take time for you!

LC Hope that all is well on the homefront.

RN Do you kind of enjoy the time when DH is gone or is it hard on you? My mom is in seventh heaven b/c my dad and brother just left for the Ohio State game for a few days.

Ruth I don't have many skills when it comes to technology- I would love to see pictures.

DH got home early and is currently screaming at the TV watching the Cowboys, DD is watching a movie on the portable DVD player, and I am sipping on a glass of red wine checking in for the day. Food has been perfect, although I did not get in enough veggies for the day.

Later gals... have a good night!
Old 01-06-2007, 10:01 PM   #17  
on my way to fabulous

S/C/G: 239/218.2/150

Height: 5'7"

I know I shouldn't be busting my butt while I have time to myself. Think I got my due though. I strained my back...yet again. Nothing that a few Advil won't help, but I'm definitely not going to be able to finish this weekend. The sofa and TV still need to be moved, but I'll wait until I'm not broken. Darn it all anyway!

How is everyone spending this fine Saturday night? I gave up on my project and moved on to laundry and cooking breakfast for next week...Belgium waffles.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:08 PM   #18  
RNMOM

Default Night

Spent the day with my hubby shopping, we dropped our dd off at the ski hill about a half an hour away and we spent the time alone. Was nice. He had some wardrobe needs before he hits the streets of England. He's extending his trip by four days so he can go to London. He lived there for two years....30 years ago.

I did well with eating but did cave when we went out to dinner and had italian bread with garlic and olive oil. That's ok though, as long as it's not sugar....that seems to be my achilles heel.

I'm off to drink a gallon of water

Kiko, I hate it when my hubby is gone, this past year his job has required him to be gone about a week out of every month. It is getting easier and I do want to paint my bedroom and living room while he's gone.

Well, ladies have a good snooze.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:55 PM   #19  
gotta lose it!

Hello all!!! I'm getting on here super late...oh well. I had to be at work at 8 & when I got home I cooked dinner (Taco bake!) I'm starting over, so the headaches & fun stuff are starting....maybe I'll stay in bed tomorrow. Even though I should do some laundry & clean.....we'll see.
Thanks Cottage - missed you guys!!
I'm off to bed!
Closed Thread