Hi

• Hi All. Is this still an active board? If so, may I join in?? My precious Hubby & I are just starting wave 2 on the new Sonoma diet. He lost almost a pound and I lost 2 on wave one. Any tips or recipes to share?
    Blessings~
    Linda
  • Hi Linda.

I wander over to this board now and then. I wish it were more active, but I guess people have other boards they frequent. I have found some kindred spirits in the 50+ board and the chicks up for a challenge board and the featherweight board.

I just stocked up on strawberries, sweet potatoes, and lettuce this morning. I love the way I feel when I eat the Mediterranean way!

Annie
  • This doesn't seem to be a very active forum, my suggestion to you Linda and Annie, try posting to it everyday for a few days and maybe you can revive interest in it,
    And, yes, of course you are welcome to post anywhere you like. Good luck !
  • There are a few people on here that do post but overall most people just read them. I wish it was more active as well. Good luck on wave 2. I love this eating plan but I haven't been following it closely as I did in the beginning due my lack of preparation and planning as well as medical situations that came up with one of my kids. That threw a monkey wrench into it. I'm hoping to get back on track this week. Keep us posted on how you're doing.