3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Sonoma Diet and the Mediterranean Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/sonoma-diet-mediterranean-diet-188/)
-   -   Starting Wave 1 today (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/sonoma-diet-mediterranean-diet/251652-starting-wave-1-today.html)

SLB3 01-28-2012 01:44 PM

Starting Wave 1 today

Today has finally arrived and I've begun Wave 1 :carrot:. Wish me luck! If anyone has any pointers or advise for me I would love if you shared them with me.

Tabbycat 01-28-2012 04:34 PM

Good luck!

I'm going to start too, although I cheat and eat extra fruit. I hope I can do enough exercise to make up for it... I just love to have a piece of fruit with every meal except breakfast.

One reason I like this plan so much is because I love peanut butter!

I'm starting at about 135, and I'd like to get under 130 "forever."

Annie

SLB3 01-29-2012 01:07 PM

I had to cheat alittle yesterday because I was getting very light headed and a cheese stick wasn't working so I had 3 mint M&M's. I also had to nibble on veggies or a couple spoonfuls of soup inbetween meals. Either I'm not eating enough or it's sugar withdrawal. Have you had this happen in the beginning?

The main reason I chose this plan was the variety of food you can have. I have to have variety not total restriction from the foods I love.

ckatgo 01-29-2012 03:24 PM

Me too! I started today!

I love this plan! I had started it a long time ago, stopped, tried weight watchers, but I love the concept of this plan too much.

SLB3 01-29-2012 06:20 PM

Good Luck ckatgo. Keep me posted on how you're doing.

Zofia 02-20-2012 11:07 AM

are you eating your nuts? thats what ties you over ot the next meal

i had no withdrawls, no craving, no hunger and I exercise 2 hours everyday and follow the plan to the letter.

SLB3 02-21-2012 11:41 AM

Zofia after the 2nd day on Wave 1 I started feeling better. I do still get a little lightheaded after eating white bread so I try really hard to avoid it. I have found that the nuts do tie me over more than the cheese stick so I've stopped using them as a go to snack. I may have 1 occassionally (usually if I'm out of my other choices). Now that I'm on Wave 2 I'm doing much better. The only obstacle I'm running into is not planning my meals in advance. If I have them planned I follow that menu for the day/week to the letter. I really need to make that a priorty. Thanks for reminding me about the nuts.

Zofia 02-21-2012 03:49 PM

For last minute I usually go tosubway and order the same thing or I buy healthy frozen entrees depending where you are in the world. hang in there, it gets easier after a while because you develop tricks to when youa re not prepared :D

Another great tol that helps me all the time is that I buy healthy can soup and always make more at dinner time so the enxt day I can have the protein for lunch and the soup for my veggies.

SLB3 02-22-2012 11:56 AM

Thanks Zofia, those are some great tips!