Old 04-09-2010, 09:51 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 257/250/150

Height: 5' 3"

Welcome jazzmegirl. This forum is not hoppin like the SB forum. But we would love to have you.

ping-was that the steak salad out of the sonoma cook book? I LOVE that recipe.

B: canadian bacon and eggs in a1/2 a whole wheat pita, sugar free latte
L: lamb and chickpea tagine with couscous, banana
D: mango and shrimp kebabs over brown rice, strawberries (no mascarpone)

I made it to a yoga class. I've been stuck in the 220's for like 4 months now. I have a private weight loss coach and I talked to her last night. We made a deal about some things I would do for the next 2 weeks to try to get out of the 220's inclulding no mascarpone cheese. I can have the strawberries-but the cheese is on hold.
petra65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 10:10 PM   #17  

B- steelcut oats with soymilk and walnuts. L- hummus with raw veggies. S- orange and string cheese. D- corn salad. S- dark chocolate.
Exercise cardio 600 calories, 17 minutes four seconds, my fastest time, but it really tired me out, I think I'll shoot for my usual range, anywhere from 17 15 to 17 45. Weights for arms, hundred crunches. A good day, overall.
jazzmegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 08:27 AM   #18  
Sarah

S/C/G: 193/184.5/147

Height: 5'7

Welcome jazzmegirl

Mary, best of luck. I bet you will pass the plateau this week.

Didn't update yesterday because I wasn't sure what I was having for dinner. We ended up going out but I didn't go too crazy

Yesterday's -
B: Bowl fruit and fibre, low fat yoghurt
L: Bowl fruit and fibre, low fat yoghurt
D: Melanzane di parmeggiana, 1/2 portion fritto misto, 4 glasses of wine and 3 flavoured liquers (these were given to us free to try, it's a tradition in Italian restaurants in the Med) Not too great BUT I didn't touch the lovely bruschetta or freshly baked bread they put in front of us, AND I didn't have a dessert as it was a choice between crepes and tiramisu. Nicest desserts ever but 6 trillion calories.
1/2 hour wii, back on the EA 30 day challenge now that my foots feeling better

Will update later with today's

Last edited by CardboardCutoutCat; 04-10-2010 at 08:31 AM.
CardboardCutoutCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 03:43 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 133/131/123

Height: 5'1'

Yes Petra, it is!

Hello and welcome Jazzmegirl--you sound very energetic--that will be a example for me to follow!

Cardboardcutoutcat--congratulations on keeping your wits about you after the wine and liquors and not eating the desserts and bread! Won't it be fun when we can all do that again?

cereal/skim milk
veggie sandwich
cabbage salad w/ broiled steak

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!
ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 03:45 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 133/131/123

Height: 5'1'

OH! Zofia! I just read that you are back--I don't know how I missed that-Well! Good to hear from you!
ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:17 PM   #21  

I went a little crazy with dinner tonight. Made a Moroccan recipe from my Middle Eastern cookbook. I had 2 guinea hens in my freezer and wanted to cook one so I cooked 1 guinea hen and 1 chicken. I tasted a little piece of the guinea hen and its not too bad. I think I'll be able to eat it. I don't think I like it enough to buy more guniea hens. Also about 2 hours of yard work today. I'm tired.

B: greek yogurt, homemade mueslix, sugar free latte
L: lamb and chickpea tagine, couscous
D: chicken with almonds and honey, couscous, roasted asparagus, glass of chenin blanc.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:40 AM   #22  
Sarah

S/C/G: 193/184.5/147

Height: 5'7

I was sick yesterday so today I'm dehydrated, and down to 171.

I think i'll realistically be 172 or 173 in the next couple of days so I'll move my ticker to 172 and try to keep that.

B: 2 slices of ww toast with honey
L: Lentil curry
D: WW pasta with tomato sauce
S: WW pitta with tomato sauce & laughing cow, toasted in the oven
Bowl low fat ice cream and sugar free jelly

30 mins wii

Last edited by CardboardCutoutCat; 04-11-2010 at 04:12 PM.
CardboardCutoutCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 12:46 PM   #23  

Thanks, ping. Petra, I love Morroccan food, and, making something in a big batch and eating it all week. Cardboard, I hope you're feeling better. Okay, I had the worst week. Met Bf's family or the first time, yesterday, I'm socially phoebic, major stress. Ate a huge roast beef sandwich on sourdough for lunch, and a jiros with the wrks for dinner. Disgusted with myself. So much for the two pound loss I would've had this week. Need to plan meals, go grocery shopping today. Whoever posted, what's muslex, is that like granola? I hate cereal. Trying t cut my portions of granola, because, they're huge. Now, I measure out half a cup, and round out wit more fruit and yogurt, granola is very calorie dense. Need to buya fish fillet, I don't eat enough fish.
jazzmegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 05:53 PM   #24  

Jazzme-I love Moroccan food. This may kind of freak you out but I make my own granola. Its actually really easy and then you can cut down on the amount of sugar in it. Mueslix is a mix of dried fruit, nuts, seeds, and in some cases, whole grain flakes. Again, I made my own. Also really easy. It is calorie dense but I typically eat 1/4 or 1/3 cup with my greek yogurt and it is filling. I actually need to make some granola, haven't had any for awhile.

I don't eat enough fish either. I plan my meals way in advance. I'm a bit obsessive compulsive about some things-but I try to set a target for having a certain number of fish and vegetarian meals or I would be eating meat all the time.

I'm gonna try to get on that Wii again tonight. Haven't done that for awhile and my Gold's Gym Cardio came. Looking forward to trying it.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:28 PM   #25  

B: 2 eggs over easy, slice of whole grain toast, slice of bacon, sugar free latte
S: 1 slice homemade rustic italian bread fresh out of the breadmachine-couldn't resist that warm bread.
L: mango shrimp kebab with brown rice
D: chicken with honey and almonds. Actually ate a piece of guinea hen tonight. It was okay.

Did some time with the Wii including trying out the Gold's Gym game. If you like to box-this is great fun!