3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Sonoma Diet and the Mediterranean Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/sonoma-diet-mediterranean-diet-188/)
-   -   Feb 15-Feb 21, 2010 Sonoma/Mediterranean Weekly Thread (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/sonoma-diet-mediterranean-diet/194257-feb-15-feb-21-2010-sonoma-mediterranean-weekly-thread.html)

Zofia 02-15-2010 08:17 AM

Feb 15-Feb 21, 2010 Sonoma/Mediterranean Weekly Thread

Alright chickies!

New week, new goals! I am back on wave 1 and ready to loose 5 pounds by sunday which I think is a fair goal!

Today

B: 2 eggs and a piece of bread
L: Soup and 5 turkey meat balls
D: Chilli with a little bit of rice

Exercise: 30 mins of cardio, 15 mins of strenght training
:broc:

CPTSayrah 02-15-2010 09:12 AM

I think 5lbs is a good goal. Yay for starting back on wave 1! I ate really well this weekend, we ate at a couple of greek restaurants and went down to the beach saturday to see the snow...I'll try to post some pics of it. Last night when I was getting ready to go out for V-day I fainted, which has never happened to me before, and I hit my head. So, we did not go out :(

Today:

B: 2 eggs w/ WW toast
L: PBJ on WW
D: Something w/ chicken from the Sonoma Diet cookbook, which I just bought.

On a side note, has anyone tried the FLATOUT flatbread? We got some this weekend to make pizzas on, and it was awesome. I think we got the multigrain flax kind, but they had like 100 calories and 8 GRAMS OF FIBER. Plus, they tasted good, so if you have not tried them, you should.

Good Luck Zofia!

Zofia 02-15-2010 09:34 AM

Thankx for the Flat bread tip!

Ill see if we have them over here!!

Fainted? Omg are you alright? Do you know why you fainted? Not enough water maybe or something is missing from your diet??

The cook book is amazing btw, I use it everyday :D

CPTSayrah 02-15-2010 11:54 AM

My blood pressure is normally low, and it happened when I stood up out of the bath. A lot of times I get dizzy getting out of the tub, but I've never passed out before. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the blood pressure...I had plenty of food and water yesterday. If it happens again though I'll go to the doctor. Luckily my husband heard it happening and caught me after I hit my head on the wall. Today is President's day, and I work in a bank so I didn't have to go in, which means I can lay around and rest today. I'm fine though, no worries.:)

CardboardCutoutCat 02-16-2010 02:51 AM

Not been posting for a few days as I've been looking after my boyfriend who's been sick since last week, thankfully he's getting better now.

Food's been okay, don't think I had any major slipups apart from Vday where I had some chocolate..
Then I just completely forgot to post yesterday!
So I'll post yesterday's then update later with todays.

Yesterday
B: Bowl fruit and fibre with low fat yoghurt
S: Apple
L: Turnover with cheddar, tomatoes, and jalapenos
S: Some fruit and nut mix, 1 ryvita with a laughing cow extra light

Was shattered tired so didn't bother with dinner.

Exercise - 45 mins on wii fit

CPTSayrah, sorry to hear you fainted, ouch for your head! Thank god you didn't fall back into water. Hope you're feeling better now.

Zofia, good luck with the week, hope you manage to shift the 5lbs you're trying for.

Sarah

Zofia 02-16-2010 08:15 AM

Thankx girls! So far so good, one pound down :D

B: 2 eggs and a slice of toast
L: chili and pepper
D: Chicken stir fry

Exercise: 45 mins of step with 15 mins of weights

:carrot:

CPTSayrah 02-16-2010 08:20 AM

Thanks guys! There was no fainting yesterday. Well, last night we fell off the wagon and had fast food for dinner. I don't think I've gained (scared to look) but Rob actually lost a pound. I just feel sort of vaguely disgusting. No reason to beat myself up over it though.

Today:

B: Bowl of Kashi GoLean w/ skim milk
D: Pesto Chicken and Squash

I will do well today.

Zofia 02-16-2010 09:22 AM

I think you PBJ on WW is the cutest thing ever.

It makes me giggle everytime I see it HAHAHA

Oh and dont beat yourself up, its when its 2-3 that it means you actually gained it. Water retention etc would play on 1 pound.. same thing for me, I lost one but techinically it could just be water. Keep going!
:hug:

CardboardCutoutCat 02-16-2010 09:47 AM

Here's mine for today

B: Bowl fruit and fibre with low fat yoghurt, banana
S: Some nuts and dried fruit
L: Stir fry veg and brown rice / yoghurt
S: banana, 2 toblerone sweets
D: Wholewheat tagliatelle in a mascarpone and saffron sauce.

Exercise
30 mins wii

CPTSayrah 02-17-2010 08:15 AM

Haha, you must be giggling everyday then. I just don't get bored with PBJ. If I was having to eat turkey sandwiches or ham sandwiches, I would just not eat lunch. PBJ though is just so good...I have different jellies and preserves which makes it interesting. Ok, so my mom asked me out to dinner last night, and I didn't get to make my pesto chicken, but she is coming over to our house for dinner tonight so I'm going to make it for her. I ended up eating a gyro.

Today:

B: WW toast w/ peanut butter
S: Almonds
D: Pesto Chicken and Squash

Good luck today!

CardboardCutoutCat 02-18-2010 06:02 AM

Here's yesterdays for me
L: Lentils
S: Bowl muesli and low fat yoghurt
D: Slice of pizza

45 mins wii fit

Was at a birthday party so had a few beers, ugh, pass the paracetomol

Will update later with todays

Sarah

CPTSayrah 02-18-2010 08:48 AM

I love beer. I just have to avoid being around it, because I literallly can't resist it. I do not have that problem with wine or liqour, just beer...in fact that is the hardest part of this diet for me. I LOST TWO POUNDS! :dancer:

Today:

B: WW toast w/ peanut butter
L: possibly leftover pesto chicken, but more likely PBJ
D: WW pasta w/ arrabiata sauce and probably squash and broccoli

CardboardCutoutCat 02-18-2010 02:58 PM

2lbs well done!

Omg beer, I'm the same, but wine especially is my number one downfall. Trying to keep it to a minimum this month while it's quiet.

Here's my todays - I'm pretty impressed with myself because usually when I have a hangover of any sort I eat junk all day long but I managed to keep it pretty sensible today.

B: Bowl muesli with low fat yoghurt
L: Wholemeal roll with 2 vegetarian sausages
D: Pasta bake

Exercise
90 mins on wii fit

CPTSayrah 02-19-2010 08:22 AM

I'm impressed too! Normally when I have a hangover I want Bojangles, which is a southern fast food chain...greasy fried chicken, fries, biscuits and about the sweetest iced tea you can imagine. The tea actually makes me feel sick now that I'm only drinking unsweetened tea, water and wine (and occasionally beer ;)). We ended up eating out last night, but I had a really good basil chicken salad w/ and EVOO/balsamic vin. dressing.

Today:

B: Kashi golean with milk
D: The pasta w. arrabiata and veggies I was supposed to make last night

CardboardCutoutCat 02-19-2010 03:27 PM

Night shift for the next three nights.... so my food will not be in any order because I just eat when I'm hungry but here's tonights -

Bowl fruit and fibre, low fat yoghurt
2 pears
Goats cheese ravioli with ricotta and walnut pesto
2 Wholewheat ryvita with laughing cow extra light
Bowl fruit and fibre, low fat yoghurt

30 mins wii

Hope you have a great weekend!! :dance: