3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Sonoma Diet and the Mediterranean Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/sonoma-diet-mediterranean-diet-188/)
-   -   Sonoma/Mediterranean Weekly Thread Jan 11-18, 2010 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/sonoma-diet-mediterranean-diet/190448-sonoma-mediterranean-weekly-thread-jan-11-18-2010-a.html)

CardboardCutoutCat 01-11-2010 05:12 AM

Sonoma/Mediterranean Weekly Thread Jan 11-18, 2010

This weeks thread; good luck girls

CardboardCutoutCat 01-11-2010 05:15 AM

This week I need to concentrate on staying on plan on my days off. My days off this week are Wed and Thurs so I plan to buy in some vegetables and healthy things and cook at home.

Here's my menu for today -
B: Bowl oatmeal with raisins and honey
L: Quorn lasagne
D: Vegetable stir fry with quorn chicken style pieces cooked in soy cream and curry
S: Banana
S: Small wholemeal pitta with shredded lettuce and refried beans

sunnysky 01-11-2010 08:14 AM

Hi, can I post my menus as well?

B: yogurt w/strawberrries and walnuts
s: grapes
L: fennel salad, margherita pizza
d: tilapia w/ garlic greens and salad
D: drunken apricots or apple w/ honey

CardboardCutoutCat 01-11-2010 08:28 AM

Welcome sunnysky :)

sunnysky 01-11-2010 08:35 AM

thanks cardboardcutoutcat

petra65 01-11-2010 09:28 AM

Thanks for starting the thread Sarah. I'm on call this week and having a terrible week. Doing okay foodwise but working late and totally stressed out.

CardboardCutoutCat 01-11-2010 09:42 AM

Hey Mary, no worries and sorry to hear you're having a bad week workwise, hope the hours calm down soon. At least you are staying on track foodwise which is more than I can say for myself last week, and I had no excuse or reason at all.

Anyway, nice to see you back :)

sunnysky 01-11-2010 06:17 PM

Hi petra65,
sorry your week is not going well. Hang in there. I hope things improve for you. Great job staying on track with your food.

sunnysky 01-12-2010 07:28 AM

Hi there,
here is today's menu

B: yogurt w/strawberries and walnuts, v8 juice
L: minestroni soup, veggie wrap
S: grapes, lf swiss cheese
D: ww cappellini w/garlic, zuchini, salad greens
d: peaches w/ ff cool whip

CardboardCutoutCat 01-12-2010 11:36 AM

Hey, here's mine for today -
B: Bowl oatmeal with raisins and honey
S: Banana
L:Vegetable stir fry with quorn chicken style pieces cooked in soy cream and curry
S: Banana, bowl of all bran with skimmed milk and honey
D: Prawns in coconut and lime curry, with white rice. 5 glasses white wine

sunnysky 01-14-2010 08:00 AM

Hi, I didn't make it here yesterday, but here is what I had

B: 2 pieces whole grain bread w/ peanut butter and honey
L: grilled cheese (ww bread, lf american cheese), tomato soup
S: grapes, lf swiss cheese
D: hamburger patty w/grilled onions, mushrooms, swiss cheese, salad w/ ranch (we ate out, not a lot of good choices)
d: two pieces dark chocolate

CardboardCutoutCat 01-15-2010 08:02 AM

I've not disappeared, not been online the past couple of days so didn't get to post menus. Night shift tonight so will pop back later to update

Zofia 01-15-2010 12:52 PM

Same for me, I havent been online much and going through some drama at home so its harder fo rme to stay on track although I havent cheated all week.

Im just not hungry...
B: Toast
L: Tuna salad with a carrot soup
D: eggs and a pieceof toast.

Im gonna party tonight so calories from alcohol. oh well!

CardboardCutoutCat 01-15-2010 04:19 PM

Here's what I had earlier today -
2 mini wholewheat pitas with quorn burgers and 1 slice laughing cow light cheese

Here's my menu for night shift tonight;
2 wholewheat ryvita with 2 laughing cow extra light cheese
Quorn lasagne
Bowl all bran with honey and skimmed milk
4 wholewheat ryvita with 3 laughing cow extra light cheese and sliced pear

No veggies at all here, will be cooking a big veggie stir fry for tomorrow night

petra65 01-15-2010 08:28 PM

Saying had a bad week would be an understatement. Someone I work with at one of the nursing homes I go to was killed in a car accident this week. Went to his viewing this morning. I had a terrible call week. I don't think I had one good night of sleep all week. On a bright note, my co-worker had her baby yesterday. A healthy little girl. I gained a couple lbs this week from snacking too much but I'm hoping this weekend I'll get back on track.