Old 12-06-2009, 01:23 PM   #16  
Sarah

S/C/G: 193/184.5/147

Height: 5'7

Day 1: Eat only fruit and soup today. As much as you like of both, spaced throughout the day with about six meals to minimize hunger. Do not include bananas in your diet.

Done
CardboardCutoutCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:47 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 257/250/150

Height: 5' 3"

I didn't do so well with the veggies yesterday. I had great plans that went out the window. I bought a new car which ended up consuming most of my day and then I had to improvise for dinner which ended up being peanut butter and reduced sugar strawberry preserves on whole grain toast. No veggies there. Plan to do better today.
petra65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:08 AM   #18  

I practically turned into a vegetable yesterday. Brussel sprouts with my lunch and for dinner I had a vegetarian dish which was kind of starchy-roasted vegetables with chickpeas and onion-pinenut topping and a side salad. Probably 4 servings vegetables yesterday.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:36 AM   #19  
Yay!

S/C/G: 252/seeticker/195

Height: 1,83/ 6

Cat: dont get me started on the diet you are doing. I tried it and ended in the hospital. Very not healthy and whatever you loose will come back when you stop eating that soup and eat normal food again.
My doctor told me: Zofia... that diet is intended for people in the hospital on a bed 24/7 that needs to lose weight for a surgery.. NOT YOU
p.s mine was a little more hardcore than that, but the principle are the same

Petra: I know wht you mean with the sugar. I find Sonoma helped me in that way. I still crave sugar and would love to eat it all day but I cant.. it helped me appreciate fruits as a dessert so even if i eat a little bit of chocolate once a week etc.. I dont do it everyday lol
For my challenge, the sugar thing is that before christmas there is all those bake goods people birng in and I really dont want to start eating them

I need to loose 10 pounds by x-mas on wave 1, Kinda a little pushing it but Ill try my best and will be happy with w.e results.

Last edited by Zofia; 12-07-2009 at 09:40 AM.
Zofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:45 PM   #20  
Sarah

Thanks Zofia, I've done a million crash diets before myself so I know what I'm doing with this one. Once I did the lipotrim diet for six whole weeks. That's no solid food for 6 weeks and 400 cals a day. It was hardcore. This is a walk in the park in comparison. I'm drinking wheatgrass every day too which is a superfood so I'm getting all my nutrients. If I feel sick or weak I simply stop. I'm not doing it to purposely drop a load of weight, I'm doing it because I ate like a sumo wrestler last week.

Day 2: Eat veggies today, along with the soup. Again, as much as you like in about six meals spaced throughout the day. The veggies may be cooked or raw. Give preference to green leafy veggies if possible. At dinnertime, a treat is allowed in the form of a baked potato with butter.

Done By god I enjoyed that potato!
Old 12-08-2009, 08:13 AM   #21  
Yay!

I just dont understand why you would do that to your body thats all. Eating like crazy one week and starve yourself the next is very not healthy and you are just depriving your body from what it needs to lose weight..
Being consistent is important in weight loss.
Otherwise you end up with the typical yoyo diet.
i think you should give the sonoma diet a try for a month and see what happens. Im sure you would feel more fulfilled, healthy and happy )

We can help you!!

im doing awesome for my challenge which I tweaked a little. Im allowing a little bit more fruits. I find it easier that way.
yay

Last edited by Zofia; 12-08-2009 at 08:18 AM.
Old 12-08-2009, 04:14 PM   #22  
Sarah

Day 3: Have all the soup, veggies and fruit that you want but no potato.

Done
Old 12-09-2009, 06:02 PM   #23  

I seem to be on an every other day schedule with my veggies. One day I get it and the next day I don't. What's up with that? I can't seem to do it every day. I guess that's why we call it a challenge, huh?
Old 12-09-2009, 06:09 PM   #24  
Sarah

Day 4: Because your body now requires additional potassium, carbohydrates and calcium, eat at least three bananas throughout the day and drink as much skimmed milk as you want. Also have at least one serving of soup.

Done

Realised I won't be able to do 7 days as the wedding is on Saturday. I'll see how I feel tomorrow. Feeling so much better than I did last week.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:27 PM   #25  
Sarah

Day 5: 10 - 20 oz of meat is allowed - beef, skinless chicken or broiled fish. Not fried. Have up to six tomatoes, along with at least one serving of soup

Done

I'm stopping now. 5lbs down so I'm delighted. Need to just be careful and eat healthily the next few days. Am going to enjoy a glass of wine tonight
Old 12-10-2009, 03:42 PM   #26  
Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petra65 View Post
I seem to be on an every other day schedule with my veggies. One day I get it and the next day I don't. What's up with that? I can't seem to do it every day. I guess that's why we call it a challenge, huh?
I hear ya! I know for veggies my eprsonnal trick is to make ratatouille or vegeterian spagueti sauce or veggie chilli soup etc. Anything that cooks all my veggies together and taste like tomatoes I have no problem with. So everytime I need to eat some veggies, I eat a bowl of that. It works like a charm everytime.

If you like that kinda of stuff, maybe try it?
Old 12-11-2009, 09:17 PM   #27  

I did a little better the last few days but that's because I basically ate the same thing everyday. I'm not one of those people who can eat the same thing every day so we'll see how I do as my menu changes over the next few days. I know I have a salad planned for lunch over the weekend so that will work well.

Zofia-I like soups/stews and grain based salads. I'm making a soup later this week and that may work better for me personally. Maybe I should look for vegetable soups and plan to eat a serving everyday. I'm also making that Wheat Berry Tabbouleh recipe so I have one of each on the menu. I love tabbouleh. I probably have 5 different recipes for it.