Old 11-19-2009, 09:28 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 257/250/150

Height: 5' 3"

Just when I thought I got all the orange/citrus out of the house and I wouldn't be tempted to make dessert for a few days, someone brought in tangerines off their tree at work. I brought some home. I don't have any orange juice which I also need for my little dessert so none for at least a few days.

B: 2 eggs with canadian bacon and green onions and cheddar cheese in 1/2 a pita,
L: turkey enchilada with big tossed salad with basalmic vinaigrette, 1 tangerine
D: Salmon with Satsuma-Soy Glaze, Soba noodles, snow peas, and a glass of white merlot. That dinner was good.
petra65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:46 PM   #17  

B: half a pita with almond butter and jelly, 2 cups coffee w/milk
L: rice/lentil dish
D: Italian sandwich, a cookie
Hyacinth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:11 AM   #18  
Sarah

S/C/G: 193/184.5/147

Height: 5'7

Send some of that vit C my way Mary, I'm absolutely smothered with a cold, and I've been a real martyr and dragged myself into work for the past three days. They've introduced a new sickness policy where you need to attend a 'back to work interview' when you return from sick leave. So as I refuse to go to a doctor to get a certificate for a cold, I'm in here proving a point.

I'm also so p*ssed, because the scales has barely moved. I was so good this week and I really wanted to see a change, but frustradedly I've dropped about a pound on the scale from last Friday to this morning. Could possibly be because my head is full of snot that I've not lost more. Oh well, at least the scale didn't move up.

Came to work today with no lunch prepared, was too sick and tired last night to cook something. Will do my best today! Moan over.. at least it's the weekend.
CardboardCutoutCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:41 AM   #19  

Sarah-sorry to hear you are under the weather. Are you all having a Swine Flu epidemic like we are here in the US? We have a pretty strict policy about not coming to work if you are sick here because of it. I finally got my swine flu vaccine last week which seemed to take forever.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:01 AM   #20  
Sarah

Yes, in Malta it's a similar situation, in fact a few people that I know have had it. In Ireland the situation is even more dire, my Mum had a vaccine but she is a special case because she is having chemotherapy at the moment. There aren't enough vaccines to go around! It's crazy.

So much for my one woman rebellion at work.. I got sent home ! Ha. Will update later with menu.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:54 PM   #21  

We have a shortage of vaccine too. I am a health care provider so I am considered a high risk/high priority person. So far, I have been very fortunate this year.

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday. I've been in a bit of a funk the past few days. Had a big argument with my ex-boyfriend the other day and have not been the same since. We really need to stop talking to each other.

Here's what I ate yesterday
B: greek yogurt with raspberries, strawberries and blueberries and homemade granola. sugar free latte. I wasn't so sure about this granola I made because it is less than sweet than the kind you usually buy but I think I like it-at least in the way I use it.
L: turkey enchilada, apple
D: salmon with satsuma-soy glaze, soba noodles, snow peas, glass of white merlot

Went to yoga class. Didn't enjoy it as much as I usually do. Not sure why. I guess part of that funk I have been in lately.

I'm going to a baby shower today. Having a good lunch first so I won't be hungry. I think I'll be fine.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:54 PM   #22  
Sarah

Here's my yesterdays:
L: Wholemeal roll & steamed brussel sprouts with olive oil
D: Breaded fried cheese, pepper stuffed with rice and potato, greek yoghurt with figs and walnuts. Probably about 2 bottles of wine, was out for dinner then on a bit of a pub crawl
Old 11-21-2009, 08:24 PM   #23  

Did fine at the baby shower. I would be crawling after 2 bottles of wine too, LOL.

B: oatmeal with raisins, walnuts, a little honey, sugar free latte
L: turkey apple salad (you will notice a turkey theme for the next week or so with our Thanksgiving coming up)
Snack at baby shower: fruit salad, a couple slices of pork roast
Snack: slice of whole grain toast with almond butter and reduced sugar strawberry preserves.