3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Sonoma Diet and the Mediterranean Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/sonoma-diet-mediterranean-diet-188/)
-   -   Week 05/02/2009 to 11/02/2009 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/sonoma-diet-mediterranean-diet/183402-week-05-02-2009-11-02-2009-a.html)

Zofia 10-05-2009 09:54 AM

Week 05/02/2009 to 11/02/2009

Good morning ladies!

So I went on the scale this morning big mistake. Last week I was really good but last weekend I cheated a little bit and this morning 3 pounds up! I was like WHAT!
So Ill wait for tomrrow and see if it was a one day thing but hopefully not..

Ill keep repeating to myself Im being healthy who cares the weight... LOL

Today:
Breakfast: Yogurt, cereal and a banana
Lunch: Shrimps with green pepper and brocoli soup
dinner: Tomatoe sauce porkchop and basmati rice.

exercise:
30 mins of step and 30 mins of walk.

p.s Its 10/05/2009 to 10/11/2009

petra65 10-06-2009 09:10 AM

Wow, that's a really long week!

I'll join in here for some support. This is what I had yesterday.

B: eggs, red pepper, green onion and a little cheddear cheese scrambled, rolled in a whole wheat low carb tortilla, with some salsa on top, capuccino
L: spicy black bean chili over brown rice, apple
D: morrocan spiced beef patties (they are small) in a whole wheat pita, yogurt-tahini sauce, and carrot-currant slaw (sounds better than it really was).

Zofia 10-07-2009 10:17 AM

ok So yesterday I cheated a little bit and I didnt exercise BUt its okay because I was stressed out and today will be a better day. I did weight myself this week but will on friday :)

Yesterday:
English muffin with scramble eggs
Grillcheese with low fat cheese and ww bread with brocoli on the side
Greek pizza with a salad

No exercise, didnt had time.

Today:
oatmeal and a banana
Starwberry, walnut and chicken salad with mango orange poppyseed dressing
Ground chicken Chili ww garlic bread.

Exercise: 45 minutes of step.

Zofia 10-08-2009 09:00 AM

Ok so for today:

breakfast: Oatmeal and banana
Lunch: steak and pepper stew
Dinner: Ground chicken spaguetti

Snack: Green beans

Exercise: 45 minutes of aerobics

I encourage everyone to post their meal plan. I know it helps me to stay on track and im hoping it helps you figure out what to eat :)

i also had a pleasant suprise this morning, I weight myself even if at the begining I was up 3 pound now im down 6 so it was probably just that one day.

Happens :D

Zofia 10-08-2009 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petra65 (Post 2958308)
Wow, that's a really long week!

I'll join in here for some support. This is what I had yesterday.

B: eggs, red pepper, green onion and a little cheddear cheese scrambled, rolled in a whole wheat low carb tortilla, with some salsa on top, capuccino
L: spicy black bean chili over brown rice, apple
D: morrocan spiced beef patties (they are small) in a whole wheat pita, yogurt-tahini sauce, and carrot-currant slaw (sounds better than it really was).

Its not 02 but 10 that one week lol The format is french so thats why you are probably reading something different ;) I would edit it if i could