Old 08-31-2009, 11:33 AM   #1  
Yay!

S/C/G: 252/seeticker/195

Height: 1,83/ 6

Default Week 08/31/2009 to 09/06/2009

Ok so last week for me was horrible. I didnt loose one pound... but this also means I didnt gain (thankx exercise!) so it could of went worst.

Summer time is bad and I had meetings, never home and what not and was really hard to keep on track SO I didnt do good in the challenge, what about you girls?

So for this week I challenge myself to loose 3 pounds by next monday.
Enough with the summer off track I am determine to proove ot myself I can do it!

Today:
Whole grain bagel with light cream cheese

Lunch: dijon chicken with Broccoli

Snack: Carrots and cucumbers

Dinner: Seafood sauté with veggies and rice noodles.

Exercise: 30 mins of Aerobie +15 mins of relaxation.
Zofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 07:44 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 167/155/140

Height: 5'5"

Default Hey

Hey Zofia,
I know that you can make this week a W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L WEEK!
We are hanging in there. I am struggling with quitting smoking on Sunday. I think I miss it more than the sweets I am not having!!

Breakfast...cereal w/ skim milkl
Lunch...Spinach salad w/ chicken , olive oil, white balsamic vinegar and 4 kashi crackers
Supper... grilled pork loin chop, asparagus sauteed w/ red onion, more spinach salad, 1 pc whole grain bread
Snacks...1 pear (I will have 4 more crackers w/i wedge laughing cow light, later)
Lots of WATER!
Blessings~Linda
StarbucksMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:37 AM   #3  
Yay!

Oh congrats on your decision to stop! Im so proud of you!

Well yesterday was good day. I followed the diet pretty well except I ate 2 bites of a cake I made cause it was the first time I made it LOL BUT I did exercise for 30 mins so I probably burnt that off.

So for today:

Breakfast: Bagel with low-fat cream cheese
Lunch: Chicken ad veggies sauté
Dinner: Bacon thyme pork (the bacon is low fat and drained of its fat but still counts as my fat for tha tmeal) with brocoli and mushrooms with pineapple for dessert

Snacks: Green pepper.
Exercise: 30 mins of cardio and 30 mins of yoga.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:52 AM   #4  

Zofia~ Good for you on the exercising!!! I am still at that stage of..."Its too hot outside to walk, the Mall if full of gang members, etc. (fill in any excuse, it'll work for me!LOL).
Todays menu will consist of...
Breakfast...cereal w/ milk
Lunch...Homemade Greek Pizza, a sm spinach salad w/ evoo & basalmic vinegar
Supper...Grilled Pork Loin Chop, sauted spinach, cantaloupe, 1 pc whole grain bread
Snack...some kind of fruit & 4 Kashi crackers

As of 11 pm tonight I will be smoke free for 3 days I am looking forward to getting over the cravings, and as my Hubby is calling it, the Nicotene crazies!!
Have a super wonderful day...YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
Blessings~Linda

Last edited by StarbucksMom; 09-01-2009 at 09:53 AM.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:41 AM   #5  
Yay!

Again yesterday wasnt bad but I cheated. It seems like when I exercise I feel like im allowed to cheat. Im going to have to fix that mentality.

So today I decided to have no cheating allowed. Dont care what it is but NONE until. I also weighted myself and was at 232, pissed i threw my scale in the cupboard and Ill see it again in 2 weeks. No more weight in for me for 14 days. End of the story LOL

Today:
Breakfast: 2 toastwith peanut butter
Lunch: grilled pork and tomatoes/chickpeas salad
Dinner: Turkey sausage on half a ww bun with mustard and homemade coleslaw. Maybe ill add greens if im hungry.

Exercise: 30 mins of kickboxing with 15 mins of weights.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:09 PM   #6  

Hey Zofia, Don't be too hard on yourself. Remember that this is a life style change and everytime that you make a healthier choice you are doing great! Your posting and ALWAYS includning what exercises you do really inspired me. I actually walked on the treadmill for 15 minutes today.
Okie-dokie...here goes the food for the day...
Breakfast...cereal w/ milk
Lunch...Greek Pizza (homemade) peppers
Supper...salad with grilled pork, veggies, balsamic vinegar, honeydew melon slice (I am saving my grains for a snack tonight)
Snacks...Kashi crackers, 1-laughing cow lite wedge, grapes.

Blessings~Linda
Old 09-02-2009, 02:45 PM   #7  
Yay!

Thank you for your kind words. Its appreciated! I find I dont have the same willpower that i had in July.

Im really good with exercise right now but not so good on the diet. I cheated again! I had a piece of cake 5 minutes ago (mostly ate icing but still, probably like 400 calories.. cake is brutal) and I am so disapointed in myself...

Ill do my exercise tonight and hopefully tomorrow will be abetter day for me!

Maybe I should go back to wave 1 and read the book again.

Im just so sick of not seeing results anymore but who am i kidding, I keep cheating!!

*sigh*
Old 09-03-2009, 10:59 AM   #8  
Yay!

So far so good. Today is my day off for exercise, I feel my legs really heavy so ill give my body a break. Ill go for a walk but I wont workout.

Definately no cheating since im not exercising.

Breakfast: Pumpernickel toast with peanut butter ( I was so tempted with butter... but I said NO LOL)
Snack: extra large coffee with 2 sweetners and 2 milk. I needed it this morning lol
Lunch: turkey sausage with tomatoes and green peppers (turkey is from yesterday. Its the michael Angelo, freaking delicious and barely any fat)
Dinner: Lentil spaguetti gratin(ww of course) with cucumber and celeri salad on the side.

exercise: no cardio, just 30 mins walk with some yoga for stretching.

Last edited by Zofia; 09-03-2009 at 11:01 AM.