Kale chips

• Have we done this recipe on here yet?

We *love* these in my house. You quickly get over how weird they look and realize they are so yummy. As soon as I put them on a plate they are gone.

1 bunch kale
    1 tbsp oil
    1 tsp vinegar
    salt to taste (we use unfiltered sea salt, it tastes much better)

Preheat oven to 370 degrees

Wash kale and dry it, you can dry it in a salad spinner or just shake it off good and proper, or with paper towels etc. You don't want water droplets let on or it will alter the cooking time and won't turn out right.

Tear leaves off of stock, into bite size pieces and place pieces on a pizza pan or cookie sheet. Add other ingredients and mix thoroughly with your hands.

Bake kale for 10 minutes then check on it. You want it to be completely crispy and not soggy. I tend to put it in at 3 minute intervals after the first ten minutes. When it's close to done, just use 1 minute intervals, you don't want to burn it.

When it's crispy throughout, remove from oven and place on plate. I add a splash of balsamic vinegar over the crispy chips at this point because we love it really vinegarry, but that's optional.

Serve right away or when cooled. They're yummier than potato chips. No chewing required, they just crisp away to dust in your mouth in a very satisfying manner.
  • on page 2, http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/snac...ale-chips.html