Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 11:00 AM   #1  

Default Buddy?

Hey all. I'm looking for a buddy to talk with, support, whatever it takes to be successful in this journey. I'm 20 years old and I currently weigh 211 (down 8.5 pounds )and would like to eventually get to 140.....I would love to find someone in a similar situation/similar age...but I am up for talking to anyone.

I'm always on line here at work, and alot of times at home so I'll be available to talk alot....if you're interested let me know. Can't wait to hear from you all
Old 03-09-2005, 10:54 PM   #2  

Default Welcome!!!!!

We are all in the same boat here! Welcome, take a look around and where ever you feel comfortable, post and you are always welcome. All the women on here are amazing, and even more amazing is we can relate. Since you are online often, you should absolutely post here! we are here for you!!! and we will get support from you as well. Let's go through this long, rocky journey together.

Dale
Old 03-10-2005, 04:32 AM   #3  
Delicious Microwaved!

Hey BethMichelle!

I'm new here myself and would be glad to have a diet buddy. My name's Jen, I'm 26 and live in Pennsylvania. I have been overweight pretty much my entire life; when I was your age I was simliarly overweight (okay, a little more...about 240 ) over the past few years though I've lost 85 lbs largely by making healthy and intelligent eating choices and some over-all lifestyle changes. Losing the weight is THE BEST thing I ever did for myself in my life and it's great to see that you're already on the road to your goal... 9 lbs is an awesome start!

I thought I'd post a reply to you since we're kinda close in age and geographic area. I myself still need to drop the dreaded "last 20 lbs" and could use some support too, so if you'd like a buddy feel free to PM me anytime!

Talk to ya' soon maybe and good luck!!!

Last edited by Luciole; 04-10-2005 at 02:44 AM.
Old 03-10-2005, 06:24 AM   #4  
Movin' right along...

Hi welcome to the boards...
We're all in the same boat. If you need anything or want a buddy, I would be happy to be there for you. Good luck!!

Love,
Deanne
Old 03-10-2005, 09:30 AM   #5  

hey all. i'm definitely interested in the buddies.....I'll start posting here more when i get a chance-I just feel like an outsider sometimes though....

besides that you guys can email me at [email protected]
Old 03-10-2005, 12:00 PM   #6  
Movin' right along...

All these women on one site can be pretty itimidating. Truth is, Ive gotten the best advice/support on this site!

Oh, what part of Maryland do you live in? I used to live in Crofton, near Bowie. I still visit there every year.

Love,
Deanne
Old 03-10-2005, 12:18 PM   #7  
Still trying...

Hey BethMichelle. Just wanted to say whatsup? and I hope all is well!
Closed Thread