Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-04-2018, 09:22 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 234/218/140

Height: 5 ft 2

Smile Making it work this time

Hello all!
I am a 30-something with roughly 70 pounds to lose. I added on some baby weight, and then added on some "I like to eat" weight and now I am just really unhappy with how I look.

I have dieted in the past with success, twice actually, but then each time my husband and I added another addition to our family and I start back over again. With the decision that we are done having children, I am ready to get back to a weight where I feel healthy and like the way I look again.

Looking to make some friends and gain accountability along the way!

Thanks!
tcampdimeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 06:39 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188.4/154.2/135

Height: 5'5"

Hello! Sounds like we are in the same boat! I have lost around 65 lbs with 3 different kids each time. I was so mad at myself when I gained it back after our last one for no other reason than a lack of caring. I really want to make it happen this time. I'm thinking of it as more of a lifestyle change than a diet this time.

There are some good accountability threads here or challenges to help keep you motivated. You can just say hi and jump in! Good luck!
Linewife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 05:11 PM   #3  

hello all, Ihave lost 13 pounds thanks
sososam is offline   Reply With Quote