Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-08-2018, 10:29 AM   #1  

Default Help!

I hope you have some ideas because I have just about given up. I am 32 and have been overweight my entire life. I recently had my fourth child and crossed the line from overweight to fat. I have been using myfitnesspal to count calories for over a month and, according to them, I should be 10/15 pounds down. I am consistently below my calorie limit, have been walking at least one mile daily and I HAVEN'T LOST A SINGLE POUND! I am feeling very discouraged because if I can do everything "right" for a whole month and have NO CHANGE, how long is this going to take? To be fair, I have noticed that my "spare tire/baby belly" is significantly smaller. Like, it doesn't touch the top of my thighs when I stand anymore. But when will the scale start to go down? I know it doesn't make sense but seeing that number go down means a lot to me.
BigMama300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 01:08 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 159/132.4/125

Height: 5 foot 4 and 1/2 (164cm)

Hey, are you sure you're input is correct in myfitness pal? I know I was underestimating my portions. A good food scale might be a sound investment. Also, it's not only about calorie control. it's also about the type of food you eat. Are you choosing whole grains instead of white flour based food? Are you cutting down on.salt and sugar? Have you eliminated processed food? Also an increase in physical activity will accelerate the process as well (30-60 Min of moderay cardio per day). Hope it helps
MelodicWarrior29 is offline   Reply With Quote