Old 02-02-2017, 06:58 AM   #1  

S/C/G: Round 2: 173/173/155

Height: 5'3"

Default water

how much water do you consume in a day? Do you flavor your water or infuse it? Do you drink anything other than water?
wefrogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 08:31 AM   #2  
=)

S/C/G: 230/219/170

Height: 5'8

I drink about 118 oz of water a day (thats 7/ 16.9oz bottles)- give or take a bottle or two. No lemon or anything, just water. I also drink coffee! I cant live without my coffee!
How about you?
ThisIsMyRealName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 10:27 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 137.8 22~% / 21.0% / 15%

Height: 5'4 1/2

I don't measure, but I am pretty sure it's more than the average person.
I drink a cup first thing after I get up in the morning.
I bring a big jug to the gym and take a sip at every set.
I have one or 2 refillable bottles by my desk.
I don't go to bed dehydrated. The downside is I have to p once or twice a night.
I know I drink enough by observing my urine color, I like it clear, or clear yellowish.

I don't flavor it. I don't drink soda, once in a while I will have a coke. I do drink coffee in the morning, and fruit juices sometimes.

Edit: Now here's a funny thing. You might wanna ask, how do I know I drink more than the average person?
First, I observe people at the gym, some don't even drink water. And I have probably one of the biggest jugs in there (other than those with the milk gallon jugs).
Second, if you use a public bathroom, such as at a workplace, you can hear and know how many seconds each person takes for their water to drop
If yours take more more time, and you often use the bathroom, then you are probably doing alright.

Last edited by stronggal; 02-02-2017 at 10:58 AM.
stronggal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:44 AM   #4  
little by little

S/C/G: 220/215/150

Height: Five foot two

I love water. I drink it plain. And I always start out my day by drinking a 16 ounce bottle before I do anything else. The reason why we are still using bottled water is that we were filtering before a bad storm we had a few months back. After that storm the water from the kitchen tap was making my roommate feel sick. We later found particles in it. This was really soon after the storm (our city was flooded). So we are still in the habit of using bottles.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 02:32 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 195/165/150

Height: 5"6'

I've never measured how much water I drink. All my life I've been a water drinker; I don't like juice or soda. I drink one large cup of coffee in the morning and just plain water afterwards. I drink a two-three large cups of water in the evening since I don't really drink at work. Bathroom is too far away. lol
Neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 03:31 PM   #6  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

I shoot for 2 liters. I keep a water bottle on my desk at work all day, it's a.7 liter bottle and I try to drink 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM and then have several glasses of water at home. I drink almost exclusively water. Every once in a while I will have a cup of decaf coffee with cream as a treat.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 08:59 PM   #7  

S/C/G: Round 2: 173/173/155

Height: 5'3"

I drink between 118 oz and 135 oz a day. (7-8 16.9 oz bottles). I do not flavor it or infuse it and I only drink water, nothing else. weird thing is, prior to 10/01/16 when I started my weight loss journey (maybe a little before that) I really didn't like water. I was a big soda drinker for most my life and then tapered that down a couple years ago to only 1 or 2 cokes a day. I cut out soda all together about 8 or 9 months ago and switched to sweet tea. Cut the sweet tea out 10/01/16
wefrogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 01:26 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 331/191/170

Height: 5'10

I Drink between 750ml to 2.5 litres water per day - sometimes when hot I freeze a bit of flavoured water into the bottom of the bottle - I think I might be a bit strange as find water easier to drink sometimes when cold .. I also drink coffee.. and the odd soft drink .. I find water really helps though when in plateau stages up that to flush out the system

I dont really track water intake as Im a swim instructor and tend to drink a lot more after work then when I am not working
Karencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 09:11 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 176/174/140

Height: 5'2"

I don't like water very much. I either drink seltzer water and/or water with lemon. The smell of the lemon alone makes it so much better. I am trying to drink at least 90 oz a day. I have already felt better since upping my water intake! Oh and I drink coffee in the morn and Diet Coke sometimes too.
Tauxania is offline   Reply With Quote