Old 01-30-2017, 12:32 PM   #1  
=)

S/C/G: 230/219/170

Height: 5'8

Default Yo-yoers and @ss kickers

So, you got your yo-yoers and you got those who kick @ss and never look back again! I want to be an @ss kicker!
A big struggle for me is sticking to it after a while and I'm interested to hear how successful people get through that battle that defeats so many of us!
I'm by no means anticipating failure, just want to hear from those who are getting it done and not giving up!
Thanks yall!
ThisIsMyRealName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 04:52 PM   #2  

S/C/G: Round 2: 173/173/155

Height: 5'3"

Well I was a yo-yo Dieter for many years and currently I am a half a$$ a$$ kicker meaning I purposely have a little sweet treat here and there for special occasions such as holidays birthdays ect., but eat on plan otherwise. I know that doing that will stall me for that week. Not a true stall but just no weight loss for that week and I'm okay with that. I will continue to do this unless it causes a problem then I will have to buckle down on it. I'm currently at 27 pound loss and had I not done the occasional sweet treats which resulted in weeks of no loss I would be further along in my loss but I'm okay with it and plan on making low carb my way of eating for life and this makes it doable. I would not be successful if I restrict myself from ever eating a sweet treat again so this works for me
wefrogy is offline   Reply With Quote