Old 10-06-2016, 09:17 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 106kg/ 99.6kg/ 60kg

Height: 157 cm

Default I'm*stuck*...help!

Hellol. I'm new here and really enjoying the forums. I currently weigh 106.6 kg/235 lbs. For 14 days now, I've been logging my food with the LoseIt! app and restricting calories to 1,600 cal per day. I have not lost *any* weight at all. Two whole weeks and no results. I think I'm stuck and I don't really know what to do about it. I am borrowing a Nintendo Wii so that I can use the Wii Fit program for some exercise but it hasn't arrived yet. Hopefully, a little bit of activity will help but I'm *very* discouraged that after adjusting my diet to 1,600 cal/day nothing is happening. I would love any and all advice... So frustrating!
LittleCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 12:16 PM   #2  
Don't Give Up!

S/C/G: 262/137.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Smile

Little Cat on starting Your weight loss food plan! There is an article under Calorie Counters called Frequently asked questions. Do You use a food scale and measuring cups and spoons? Good Luck!

Last edited by VickieLou; 10-06-2016 at 12:16 PM.
VickieLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 01:43 PM   #3  
Ice Cream Slave

S/C/G: Waist size: 20/20/8

How active are you? Do you have an iPhone? If so, you can look at how many steps you average daily to get an estimate on your level of activity? Do you work? Do you exercise?
JellyBelly1908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 03:05 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 106kg/ 99.6kg/ 60kg

Height: 157 cm

Hi VickieLou and hello JellyBelly! Thanks so much for replying. I keep a food diary and over the past two weeks, I've started weighing or measuring my food before I sit down to eat. I'm not an active person. I spend most of my day sitting down but I'm hoping to change that when I start exercising a few times a week. In 2012, I lost about 30 lbs but after a few months I started gaining it right back and even put on a few extra lbs. Recently I noticed that my heart skips beats when I lay down and it races when I stand up so I went to weigh myself for the first time in about a year. I am so shocked!

So, before two weeks ago, I wasn't paying any attention at all to what I ate, how much of it or when I ate it. I certainly wasn't trying to be physically active. But, it's obvious that I have to do something about this now before something really serious happens to me medically.

Thanks so much for asking about me and I look forward to getting to know you better. Best Wishes!!
LittleCat is offline   Reply With Quote