Old 10-04-2014, 12:08 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 335/319/160

Height: 5ft. 6in.

Default New Medifaster!

Hello everyone! I just completed my order for my 4 week medifast package!! I'm so excited, and I hope I receive it early next week since I upgraded to expedited shipping.
I currently could stand to lose 175 or so pounds, so this is going to be a very long journey with lots of hard work required.
My reason for posting is this: I would like to ask what many of you who are familiar with medifast would like to share as far as advice that may be helpful, especially at the start of this diet plan/lifestyle change!
I will start the day following receiving the package, and every week after that I will update with my weekly experience and what I've lost.
Thanks everyone!!
ChipperOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 02:09 PM   #2  
Uses Medifast

S/C/G: 190/178/130

Height: 5'5"

Congrats for taking that first step! It's exciting! I have been on the plan for 2 months and my best advice is to drink your water. Lots of water. I find that it helps me to feel fuller longer. Did you get a Health Coach? It's free and I love mine. She checks with me via text, email and phone to see how I am doing and if I need any help. Some of the products I really didn't like at first. I put them aside and tried them again 2 weeks later. I don't know why, but it worked and I liked them later. Good Luck!
karinmeenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:24 PM   #3  

Hi!
I'm on Day 3 of TSFL/Medifast. I like most of the foods that I've tried, but the one food that I can't get to "set" right is the brownie bakes. I've tried them (as per the directions) 2x and it's a mess. So I dumped it into my blender with some unsweetened almond milk and ice and made a protein shake out of it. Works for me.

I'm 5'8" & 188 pounds. I would like to lose 30 lbs. I saw a TSFL video on youtube that said take the amount of weight you need to lose, divide by 2 (for 2 lbs a week) and that will give you a goal date. Mine is February 2015. I wrote it on my calendar in my exercise room so that I can see it everyday when I weigh. I hope I can be a success.
Lesia47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 10:10 AM   #4  
Medifast Dieter

S/C/G: 237/.../169

Height: 5'1"

2 pounds a week is a good estimate. There have been weeks when I loose more and some weeks when I loose less.
ginamay28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 08:20 PM   #5  

Hey,
I'm on Day 4 and no loss! I'm working the plan and getting my water but I guess I'm just panicking about it because I've tried everything to lose weight.
I'm a lifelong exerciser, but put it on hold so that I could work the program.

Lesia
Lesia47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 02:19 PM   #6  
Medifast Dieter

S/C/G: 237/.../169

Height: 5'1"

How are you doing so far? You should have had a weigh in around now.
ginamay28 is offline   Reply With Quote