Old 09-06-2014, 01:12 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 242/185/155

Height: 5'8

Default IF-----Then(Ultimatiumz)!!!!!Anyone heard any lately?

Hush,lil baby don't say a word,

mama's gonna buy you a mocking Bird,

If that bird don't say a thing,

then mamas gonna buy you a Diamond Ring!

If that ring don't shine for you,

then mamas gonna buy you a bright blue shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3x chance to repeat the stanzas. Then it'z gloom n Doom. And no more iambic pentameter for the masses to keep em harmonious and stress free. Just Gloom and Doom after 3x.....

If @ 1st you don't succeed then try and try again. but after the 3rd effort at doing your Best and Best isn't good enough then you will certainly go to He-- in a bucket!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta find a Travel Planner, cuz Im a leaving on a jet plane and don't know when i'll be back again. Kiss me and cry for me, tell me that you'll NEVER let me go.

But I gotta go soon, for after the 3rd failure will be gloom and doom for me. I have tried so hard NOT to step on and crack any major psycho control freaks friggen egg shellz.

Whom are NOW using flippant threatz of," Just 3 lil complaints in your HR file of 25 years, and you're OUT of the pickingz!!

Well, it's unfair, and this too causes me to lose my appetite out of frustration and a feeling of employee disrepresentation and powerlessness. Then I just feel sick to my stomach and my overeating problem is MAGICALLY CURED!

I'm afraid our district administration at the top is a very shallow, over controlling, and unsympathetic of the best subs they have.

This district "administration", by the way, is tidal wave high in itz turn over rate too!!!

Sorry, no pom pomz for me baby! I was raised with European values from good old fashioned Immigrant parents of, "The Old Country." They survived by hard work, not brown nosing it, and being rah rah's!

But, I did swim Varsity, the 1st year they put our H.S. team together. Unfortunately that wasn't until I was a 3rd year student.

I also learned to dive roll over hay stacks, and roller tango for fun, but not for competition---it was too expensive for a blue collar daddy's girl...Who earned her own money from the tender age of 12 via babysitting at poolside and tagging along to keep the super genius kids calm during the old fashioned drive through movie

Something my own family never once did...We were too conservative....But,i never missed what I never had!!!

1Bluerose68

Last edited by 1Bluerose68; 09-07-2014 at 11:46 PM.
1Bluerose68 is offline   Reply With Quote