Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 01-16-2013, 03:50 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 162/149/125

Height: 5'1"

Default Atkins Nutty Fudge Bar.... YUM!!!

Ok so I've had quite a struggle switching to a low-carb diet cuz I'm an admitted chocoholic.
But then I found these Atkins Nutty Fudge Bars at Walmart. I'm a little weary cuz the package says Net 2g of carbs. Now on the back it has 18g carbs, 6g fiber and 10g sugar alcohol. But apparently the crew at Atkins have tested these on people and like it says on the package, it has "low glycemic impact". Mmmmmmk I'm sold.

So I just ate my first one and its soooo yummy and indulgent! More than sufficient for curbing my cravings.

My only concern is that I hope this doesn't kick me outta ketosis!!! With how indulgent it was I'm a little nervous now. I would hope Atkins wouldnt make products that kick people outta ketosis! Defeats the purpose!

I'll check in in a bit to let you guys know if the package is true!
Oh and on my tracker I did still count at least a third of the sugar alcohol so I logged it as a total of 5.5g carbs for the day.
Forevermercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:22 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/149/125

Height: 5'1"

Ok so I checked all last night and I measured small ketosis. (I use Ketostix) Which I normally test more on the moderate side. But I am still in ketosis! ***remember the darkness of the stick doesn't matter as long as you dont test negative***
I was another pound down today (for a total of 7 in about 10 days!) too so I'm not worried about the bars. I'd be careful not to eat too many carbs in a short period of time but the snack was totally worth it. Probably gonna have another today... I'll let you know!
Forevermercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:36 PM   #3  
Pink Leopard Power

S/C/G: 351.2/ticker/185

Height: 6'0

I love those bars. They are tasty treats. I always found those kinds of things, when I did ketosis diets, to be the start of a slippery slope for me LOL.
JollyGreenSteen19 is offline   Reply With Quote