Old 01-28-2012, 01:44 PM   #1  

Height: 5'3"

Post Starting Wave 1 today

Today has finally arrived and I've begun Wave 1 . Wish me luck! If anyone has any pointers or advise for me I would love if you shared them with me.
SLB3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:34 PM   #2  

Good luck!

I'm going to start too, although I cheat and eat extra fruit. I hope I can do enough exercise to make up for it... I just love to have a piece of fruit with every meal except breakfast.

One reason I like this plan so much is because I love peanut butter!

I'm starting at about 135, and I'd like to get under 130 "forever."

Annie
Tabbycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:07 PM   #3  

I had to cheat alittle yesterday because I was getting very light headed and a cheese stick wasn't working so I had 3 mint M&M's. I also had to nibble on veggies or a couple spoonfuls of soup inbetween meals. Either I'm not eating enough or it's sugar withdrawal. Have you had this happen in the beginning?

The main reason I chose this plan was the variety of food you can have. I have to have variety not total restriction from the foods I love.
Old 01-29-2012, 03:24 PM   #4  
weight watchers

S/C/G: 211/211/150

Me too! I started today!

I love this plan! I had started it a long time ago, stopped, tried weight watchers, but I love the concept of this plan too much.
ckatgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:20 PM   #5  

Good Luck ckatgo. Keep me posted on how you're doing.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:07 AM   #6  
Yay!

S/C/G: 252/seeticker/195

Height: 1,83/ 6

are you eating your nuts? thats what ties you over ot the next meal

i had no withdrawls, no craving, no hunger and I exercise 2 hours everyday and follow the plan to the letter.
Zofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:41 AM   #7  

Zofia after the 2nd day on Wave 1 I started feeling better. I do still get a little lightheaded after eating white bread so I try really hard to avoid it. I have found that the nuts do tie me over more than the cheese stick so I've stopped using them as a go to snack. I may have 1 occassionally (usually if I'm out of my other choices). Now that I'm on Wave 2 I'm doing much better. The only obstacle I'm running into is not planning my meals in advance. If I have them planned I follow that menu for the day/week to the letter. I really need to make that a priorty. Thanks for reminding me about the nuts.
Old 02-21-2012, 03:49 PM   #8  
Yay!

S/C/G: 252/seeticker/195

Height: 1,83/ 6

For last minute I usually go tosubway and order the same thing or I buy healthy frozen entrees depending where you are in the world. hang in there, it gets easier after a while because you develop tricks to when youa re not prepared

Another great tol that helps me all the time is that I buy healthy can soup and always make more at dinner time so the enxt day I can have the protein for lunch and the soup for my veggies.
Zofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:56 AM   #9  

Thanks Zofia, those are some great tips!