Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 10-30-2007, 11:27 PM   #1  
Wild Angels

Height: 5'2

Default I Want To Look Like A High School Cheerleader Again Show on CMT Channel

Ok, has anyone been watching this latest exercise show geared towards former cheerleaders on the Country Music Channel called I want to look like a high school cheerleader again? If I'm not mistaken, the highest weight of these women is about 170 something. Everyone else is pretty much in the 130's to 160's range. I've been watching this show as a motivational tool during the week when Biggest Loser is not on, but I must admit, these ladies really get to me at times with some of their unrealistic goals. I mean, if I was in 130's range, I be pretty darn thrilled! I wouldn't be on a show trying to lose weight! Granted, there's $50,000 dollars on the line, but just how skinny do you wanna get here?

Overall, I just feel a bit insulted by the show because for one, it's only for former cheerleaders, and two, these ladies are a bit hoity toity at times....just like in high school.....
NemesisClaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 01:23 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/220/120

Height: 5'4"

Hmm it shows like an interesting show but it is weird to me that ladies in the 130's are on it trying to lose weight. I agree if I was 130 I would be so happy!
MommytoGirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 07:28 AM   #3  
Wild Angels

Height: 5'2

From researching up on this show, I get the impression that it's a speciality type of show, meaning that unless they get a huge amount of ratings for it, the show won't be back after this initial season. I don't mind this show, as I'm picking up tips and motivation from it, but if they're gonna do this, they need to have ladies on there who are a bit bigger than 130s here.
NemesisClaws is offline   Reply With Quote