Old 08-27-2007, 10:59 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 178/168/150

Default UGH, two bad days off plan

First, I have to say Congrats to Petra! Yeah, you made it through Wave 1!

I was doing SUPERB until yesterday. We spend 12 hours cleaning our garage. Only stopping to eat quick meals. One was grilled cheese and the other was pizza. I didn't feel "so" bad about it, becuase all that work totally felt like a work out.

However, today was bad! My neighbor brought me some lasagna for lunch and dinner was ok because I had WG pasta... but I also ate cookies and chips today! Seriously, what was I thinking?

Well, tomorrow I get my grove back. I had two OP days, but I WILL get back on track. I already have some meals planned for later this week. I must stay strong. I know this weight isn't going to melt off eating WHITE bread and pasta.

Wish me luck, as I have to get back to my fish, veggies and fruit!
luvthelighthouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 07:56 AM   #2  
Getting there...

S/C/G: 195.6/see ticker/135

Height: 5' 6"

You can do it! Today is a new day - I'm sure you can stay with it. It's hard with the unhealthy stuff around, but it's just two days, and you are done with it now.

I know I'm not going to be on plan all the time, but remember everyone has treats. Don't let them derail you. We're with you all the way.

Jax (Wave 1 day 5 today).
jaxjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 11:35 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/215/175

Height: 5'6"

We had spaghetti yesterday. My mom lives with us and usually cooks for my daughter, and she left a whole bunch of spaghetti and meatballs on the counter. We were tired and hungry and lazy, so we had some. However, we kept the portions small! Back on track today...
twnkltoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:03 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 178/168/150

I'm already doing better. I had my WG cereal w/skim milk for breakfast and an apple for snack.

We are going out to eat for lunch. Depends on where we are going, but I see either soup and salad in my future... unless we hit a place that has good fish. =)

I can't believe I'm back on plan. Sometimes after a slip up, it takes a while to jump back on the wagon!
luvthelighthouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:17 PM   #5  

I am just reading the Sonoma book now and I love the recipes and the emphasis on loving your meals! I do think that having a lot of yummy choices makes long-term rebounding much easier.
K8-EEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 07:56 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 257/250/150

Height: 5' 3"

Thanks for the congrats ladies. Despite the fact that I could have had much more interesting things today, I wasn't in the mood for some strange reason. We are having bad weather and I guess I'll blame it on that. Good for you for getting right back on track. The quicker you nip it in the bud the better. I did have a peach today. That was yummy.
petra65 is offline   Reply With Quote