The 50 days are up!!

• Thank you, thank you, thank you! I continue to lurk on this board for help in keeping on track. I weighed in on Monday and I have lost 10 lbs. in the last 50 days. Things are going pretty well, but I found it a lot easier for me to use the flex program and count points but eat mostly core foods. My problem is not feeling "full", so I just started to measure and count points. I still really appreciate all of your help. My favorite recipes have been the 1 point brownie using the No-Pudge Fudge mix and 1 Point crustless Pumpkin Pie. I found another recipe for 2 point soup (that wasn't 2 points I think) but it is very good, so will post it here. It is all core.

I think that this is Core or 5 points 8 servings of 1 cup each

1 Lb. ground turkey (I fried this then rinced it under hot water in a collander)
    1 large chopped onion pan fried after doing the meat
    1 15 oz can mexican type diced tomatoes undained
    1 15 oz can regular diced tomatoes
    1 15 oz can corn drained and rinsed
    1 15 oz can red kidney beans rinsed and drained
    1 15 oz can seasoned chili beans undrained
    1 pkt dry taco seasoning
    1 pkt dry hidden valley ranch mix

Mix all together and simmer covered for 1 hour. Very good on a rainy day- has a bit of bite to it.

Probably the biggest help has been to write out exactly what I am going to eat for the day, before I even open my mouth to start the day. That way, I don't have to guess or try to fit something in- it's already been pre- arranged and calculated.
  • Way to go! You have done very well!

A lot of us do just what you're doing -- continue to journal, or log into FitDay, or count the points for the (mostly) Core foods. It works well and helps to keep things under control.