Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 02:10 PM   #151  

Height: 5' 10"

Default Saying Hello

I've been lurking about on this board all summer. Wanted to finally say "HI". I started WW in Sept 2004 when Core was introduced. I have been doing it since day 1. Hit my goal in May 2005 --- and thankfully over the past year and 1/2 only slipped a bit. Summer's over and its time to get back on track.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Paula
Old 09-03-2006, 03:18 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi:

We had the remnants of Ernesto tear through Toronto last night as I mentioned. It is cool, damp and cloudy and I slept until 11AM this morning...what a way to not eat!

I'm preparing short ribs for dinner at a friend's house tonight. I trimmed and trimmed that fat off but I'll still go easy on eating them tonight. I have such a wonderful recipe for preparing them which I enhance by marinating them in port wine over night. No added calories in that,are there?

I took a 45 minute brisk walk today to survey the storm damage. There are quite a few trees down
Old 09-03-2006, 03:28 PM   #153  

Height: 5'7"

Rhonda, how wacky that I'm so much nearer to any coast than you, and I can't PAY for any of that rain! We had a little yesterday, and today it's cloudy but nothings happening.

People are getting here so I'd better go. This is my first chance to check in all day. We went to Cracker Barrel for a big breakfast, then to Garden Ridge to buy rugs for the family room and kitchen, then to little Walmart for a few last minute things. Oh and at Cracker Barrel, I got this very cool straw hat. It's a Toby Keith signature -- let me see if I can find it.

http://www.hatsinthebelfry.com/page/H/PROD/tk/tk34os

Ack! Kate's here now so I'd really better go. I'll be back in a while!
Old 09-03-2006, 03:52 PM   #154  
Southside White Sox Fan

I'm off to spend time with Niece and the Greats. Her DH went to work at 5:30 this morning and is going straight from work to his Football fanatasy league selection party/card game. He won't be home until the wee hours of tomorrow morning. She wants us to come over to keep her company and preserve her sanity after being alone with the kids all day. I'm going to shower now.....after doing nothing today....and get ready to go over there. I guess we'll have Chiptole today instead of tomorrow. I'm make today's planned dinner tomorrow.

I hope you're all enjoying your holiday weekend. It's still sunny and in the high 70's here.
Closed Thread