Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 02:16 PM   #121  
Southside White Sox Fan

I'm off to the pool and then to get ready for dinner. I probably won't be back until tomorrow or waaaaayyy later tonight.

Frouf, I'm in your category! I'm a buxom short girlie!
Old 08-04-2006, 02:21 PM   #122  

Height: 5'7"

Unfortunately, if I lose 10 pounds it's usually ( 5 ) and ( 5 ).

I forgot to mention that this morning's weight was 141.8. I'm getting nearer to seeing those 130s!!
Old 08-04-2006, 02:31 PM   #123  
focused and aiming

hidey ho, chickie friends! can you tell i'm a happy camper? well, not a camper yet. we have the charger on the ford's battery. one of life's glitches, but we're dealing with it. maybe we'll leave in a couple of hours or so.

i went to ww today and was down another 2 lbs. that makes 19 since mid-june. kathy, my plan is to have lost 40 before we head south. it's looking doable. i won't be doing any w a this weekend but will be doing a lot of hiking at the tournament for 2 days. i'll have to figure out minutes and post them when we get back.

melissa, we are going to louisville 2 times in 07. maybe we can meet one of those trips. i am keeping my fingers crossed for you and aaron to be independent. that's sort of what retirement is like.

kathy, when we get home, i'll go to kmart here to look. i'd be shocked if they have it. in fact, i'll go call them when i get offline.

{{{{{frouf}}}}} i don't know what to say except i'm here for you if you need me. curtis and i met and married after our children were grown and on their own. i think we were lucky.

vickie, that's exciting news!!! keep us posted. i bought the capasin this am. when i got dressed to go to ww, i reached in my shorts pocket and found the note the doctor had written me. i had forgotten all about it. capasin is about the same thing as mace. he called it a pepper cream. i got so caught up in mace/pepper spray that i had forgotten about capasin. guess it was a senior moment.

patti, read what i just wrote vickie.

frouf, i'm a dd, too. i call the girls "dolly partons."

saundra, you're going to have a fabulous trip. i'm glad you're getting to go. that's good about the cleaning check. gives you more faith in human behavior, doesn't it?
kathy, i see you got your bra. that's great. it was fun shopping for you.
Old 08-04-2006, 02:32 PM   #124  
focused and aiming

kathy, congratulations. those 130's are looming ahead.
Old 08-04-2006, 03:11 PM   #125  

Ok chicks...I finally did it..after 2 hours playing on here (Im going to blame it on dial-up haha) its done. Thanks for your help and offer Kathy.
Off to enjoy the rest of the humid free day today..
see you all later
Old 08-04-2006, 03:13 PM   #126  

Kathy, I bought it already. I figured there were only 3 left, so I'd better grab it now if you wanted it. If not, I'll just give it to my sister, since I'm a 34A. I think I'm the smallest of us all. It's not so much lacy as I thought, but it's a different style than the others...

PM me if you want it, and I'll ship it off.

This was fun.

Angela
Old 08-04-2006, 03:14 PM   #127  

sorry Sandra,,have a great trip..see you on monday.
Frouf, I cant imagine how you feel right now..noone is allowed to push anyone around!!!!!! First thing I teach my kids at playgroup is *Hands are for helping not hurting*..Im so sorry
Old 08-04-2006, 03:18 PM   #128  

Coolio! It's cute! Okay, so how do I pay you? I can send a m.o. or check or whatever. Or PayPal if you have it. Your choice -- just let me know! I will PM you with my address.
Old 08-04-2006, 03:23 PM   #129  

You're going to have the happiest underwear!

I'll PM you my address and you can send me a check or MO, whatever. I have used PayPal, but I have no idea how I did it.

Angela
Old 08-04-2006, 03:34 PM   #130  
focused and aiming

houston, we're ready for lift-off. we're leaving in a few minutes. have a great weekend, everyone.
Old 08-04-2006, 04:09 PM   #131  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Wow Sandra - congrats on your SUPER loss - you are just motoring - good for you. I'm sure the hiking will help out - have a great time!

Kathy - the pink bra is too cute - love the idea of happy underwear! Enjoy and congrats to you to for getting so skinny (are you sure the bra will fit? )

Well I"m leaving work early - decided to go to sil's pool - sent dh an email asking him to call her - we have some hot dogs and buns and salad we can bring. I just need to relax with PEOPLE (not just dh!) - and I think a few laps in the pool will do me some good (given that I am now missing the gym!). I hope we can make it thru the weekend (yes dh asked if I was still angry at him - of course I replied!!!!).

Later,

Frouf
Old 08-04-2006, 04:23 PM   #132  
Melissa

WOW! What an afternoon!!

First of all, Kathy, those are too cute!! Makes me want one! I love the pink one too. Angela was really on top of things!

Vickie, thanks! I am excited about this new adventure. In fact, my kit came today so I am super antsy to get home!! I'm SO excited about Jim auditioning for Millionaire. I've always told DH he should do it too, but to no avail. Keep us posted! (like you wouldn't anyway )

Frouf, I have no idea what to say about DH, other than you are a better woman than me. I'm so sorry that you have to deal with his *&%$ -- it's worse than having another child, I'm sure. On a lighter note, have fun at the pool. I hope that it is a peaceful and restful weekend for you.

Saundra, thanks! I am really motivated for my new business. I'm sure you all are tired. Hope you are enjoying a nap!

Sandra, have a great weekend. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR LOSS!!!!! You are doing awesome. I'm so inspired.

Only a half hour more.....
Old 08-04-2006, 04:34 PM   #133  

S/C/G: 172/148/142

Angela, you should be a personal shopper, never know...Your photography is very good too.

Kathy, you'll have to send a picture when you get it. Hey, new bra, new body, new hairdo...

Frouf, a swim sounds really good right now. I know it will do you good. Just relax and breathe in.

Melissa, so glad that your kit came. Now you can get organized and get going.

Sandra, congratulations on another great week. Have a super weekend.

Vickie, hope you enjoy your swim and have a good dinner. I didn't eat lunch today, which isn't good, but I'll be ready for my dinner soon.

Patti, can't wait to see the pictures.

Okay, didn't sleep yet, but I think I'll have a bath now. I'll probably help set up the kitchen cupboards tonight. It's really coming together.
I'm waiting for the travel agent to call back with insurance amount. Out our ages, it's a killer!
Old 08-04-2006, 04:36 PM   #134  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie
I have three rules and Jim knows them. Don't lie to me, don't cheat on me, and don't hit me. Break one of the big 3 and I'm out of there no questions/no apologies/no forgiveness.
I like this. It should be mandatory subject for all premarital counseling sessions.
Old 08-04-2006, 04:37 PM   #135  

Uh, Saundra, I hate to disappoint, but I'm NOT going to take a picture of myself wearing the new bra and post it. Talk about a perv magnet!

I'm sure that's not what you meant. And I still need to get this hair picture. I am such a slacker.
Closed Thread