All Natural Frozen Entrees by Kashi

• Just heard about these and was checking them out at their website

http://www.kashi.com/ourfood/7WholeG...s/Default.aspx

I am new to this but the ingredients lists seem to me that these could be core. Was wondering what you folks think............

Thanks for the feedback. 1

Trish
    BTW- there's a $1 off coupoon on the site
  • Wow, they look really good. I've got to start looking for them in the groceries and health food stores in our area, Hopefully, at least one of them are going to carry them.
  • i'm not sure if they are 100% core but they might be what is called "core enough."

i'm anxious to see what others think about these. they do look and sound good, don't they?
  • Well, let me give the book answer first........they are definitely not Core. All of them have sugar that is added and not naturally occurring...evaporated cane juice plus some other fruit juices. At least one has cheese which may or may not be FF. While the oil is good (canola and olive) we don't know how much was used. Maybe there's a way to figure it out but I'm not that good at that!

Having said that.....I'd try a couple of them. I wouldn't eat them regularly but this might be the answer to my prayer for lunches on an occasional basis. I'd probably count a point or two to be safe...you know....consider them Core plus WPA.

This is really exciting to me! Thank you SO much Trish for sharing. Please let us know where you find them.