3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Simply Filling/Core (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core-158/)
-   -   Wednesday menu, 6/28/06 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core/87945-wednesday-menu-6-28-06-a.html)

Katpo 06-27-2006 09:32 PM

Wednesday menu, 6/28/06

Planned, packed up and ready to go to work; now I just gotta DO it! This is a HECK of a lot of food, but according to FitDay, it's only 1213 calories. Sigh ... I'm full just thinking about it.

On the way to work: Starbucks Nonfat, sugar-free vanilla latte
Breakfast: maltomeal, skim milk, 1 cup diced cantaloupe
Snack: baby carrots with light Laughing Cow wedge (1 pt)
Lunch: 15 medium shrimp, 1 cup of broccoli flowerettes, 1/2 cup brown rice sauteed in olive oil
Snack: clementine
Snack: 1/2 small bag of 94%FF popcorn, Diet Root Beer
Snack: 1 slice sugar-free, whole wheat bread with 1/2 T. natural peanut butter (3 pts)
Dinner: fish filet, salad with romaine, feta, purple onion and balsamic vinaigrette dressing

And the breakdown:
1213 calories, 36g fat (28%), 148g carb (45%), 82g protein (28%)

Morning weight: 144.0
Water: 16 / 16 / 8

septembersgoal 06-27-2006 10:24 PM

Wow, I'm so impressed with your calculations, Kathy!

b: oatmeal
l: chicken salad with ww flat-out bread (3 pts)
s: sf jello
d: Tex-Mex Rice and Beans
s:

Katpo 06-27-2006 11:09 PM

I use FitDay and put everything in there. It does the calculations for me. :D

I added brown rice just now when I cooked the broccoli and shrimp, so had to tweak it a bit.

aghiowa 06-28-2006 09:19 AM

b: shredded wheat & bran, banana, Splenda, milk
s: apple slices
l: LO New Orleans Red Beans & Rice, LO pepper & penne salad, milk
s: strawberry-banana smoothie, RF graham cracker
d: Pasta Amatriciana, green beans, milk

s: popcorn

Angela

Froufy 06-28-2006 12:11 PM

Wow - love all these menus - they all sound so good!

Breakfast: sf/ff lemon parfait yogurt, decaf w/light cream

Lunch: big salad (greens, baby spinach, grape tomatoes, onion, cucumber, radishes), small 3 oz can of tuna (packed in olive oil) mixed in
Fresh strawberries.

The dreaded wine and cheese team meeting: planning to have my diet pepsi - stick to fruit and veggies if available!

Pre gym snack (if hungry) - hard boiled egg, apple

Dinner: mexican mole marinated chicken breasts, sauteed w/onions and red pepper slices, steamed green beans and probably couscous cuz it's fast!

Snack - if required: cereal w/milk

That should do it!

Frouf

ontarget 06-29-2006 12:06 AM

b--boiled egg
l--teriyaki chicken salad in a whole wheat bread bowl, ranch (ate about half the salad and 1/3 the bread bowl.)
s--watermelon
d--half a sandwich (bread, ham, cheese, mayo, tomato)

i get an atta girl. we ate lunch at 3 pm. i got the medical news around 4:15. i never had a pigout.