i want to share this with you.

• http://www.missoulian.com/articles/2...s/sports01.txt
  • i'm leaving now to see if my feet will hold up for the bowling competition. i'll be back later. have a great day, everyone.
  • Sandra, I had NO idea that you two were as world renowned as you are! I am so very proud of you my friend. I'm glad you shared the article and I hope the picture later.
  • Wow - I 'know' a real FAMOUS PERSON - no kidding Sandra - you are an AMAZING WOMAN - and I know I speak for everyone when I say how very proud we are of you!

Kudos to you (and Curtis) for all your accomplishments - you should be so proud!

Frouf
  • thank you, girls. i appreciate your kind words. i just got home from bowling. my feet held up well and i got a silver medal. was i shocked! i bowled way over my head, met some new friends, and had a great time.

there are 2 photos that go with the article. i'll copy them later and post them. right now, i'm pooped. the competitions the past 2 days have worn me out. it's hard to keep up with all the senior athletes around here.

that link will only be good today. scores for all the montana senior olympics will be online soon.
  • That is SO cool! I am very, very impressed with you both!

(But Lucy, you FORGOT to shoot one of your arrows????)
  • She's FAMOUS people!!! Thanks for sharing Sandra. That is so cool!!! I'm completely and totally impressed. So neat!
  • thank you, kathy and melissa. sure wish those "lucy moments" would stop. seems i've had several at big tournaments this year. one of the main areas i'm going to work on now is "concentration."