3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Simply Filling/Core (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core-158/)
-   -   Monday menu - Dec. 12 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core/70090-monday-menu-dec-12-a.html)

Katpo 12-11-2005 09:17 PM

Monday menu - Dec. 12

I've already made my lunch and put it in FitDay, so I might as well post it.

Breakfast: scrambled egg with 2 slices of Canadian bacon cut up and cooked in, RF shredded cheese on top, milk

Lunch: Lean HB patty and 1/2 cup pinto beans

Dinner: salad with feta, shrimp, olive oil dressing

Snacks: 1/2 PB sandwich, celery and dill dip, deviled egg

EDIT: Dang it, breakfast is out the window! I had Jack-in-the-Box and loved every minute of it. Now I should just have a piece of lettuce at lunch to make up for it. :lol:

septembersgoal 12-11-2005 09:25 PM

Wow, you must be psychic! I was just getting ready to do this. :D

b: oatmeal
l: veggie beef soup
s: applesauce, carrots w/ff ranch, pineapple rings
d: roasted chicken, baked potato, green beans, maybe some asparagus too (DH doesn't like it, but I love it!)
s: maybe some hot chocolate (3 pts) if I've behaved...otherwise, sf/ff pudding

Vickie 12-12-2005 09:26 AM

Breakfast: Oatmeal made with skim, splenda, and a banana cooked in

Lunch: Salad out somewhere?

Dinner: Chipotle burrito bowl consisting of chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, hot salsa, guacamole, whole pinto beans, cheese (points), and brown rice made with chicken broth at home

Snack: Don't know. Maybe that pudding that I never made last night.

septembersgoal 12-12-2005 09:29 AM

Kathy, the one good thing about those breakfast blowouts is that I'm usually not that hungry for lunch. Maybe that's a silver lining?? :rudolph:

Italy 12-12-2005 11:21 AM

b: seeds bread "Sveikuoliu" with curd
l: 150g chicken-meat,3 potatoes and vegetables salad with olive oil
s: 2 oranges
d:Oatmeal made with skim milk, splenda, and a banana
s: cocao with milk and splenda,2 rice cakes

p.a. 12-12-2005 02:54 PM

b-
ususual
1pt
l-
toasted western
3pts
all veggie soup YUM
oj
2pts
s-
Core stew
skim milk

*lots of veggies in today,,,yeah,,been lacking lately

s-
maybe hot choc and pear

ontarget 12-12-2005 04:54 PM

i'm home and am pooped. here's today's menu.

b--cheerios/milk/splenda
l--vegetable chili, bread, onion, ff cheese, hot tea
s--crackers
d--ff pizza
s--honey crisp apple
s--ff cheese, 1 pt bread, 1 krave bar

tanya123 12-12-2005 05:24 PM

I bought my first honey crisp apples this weekend. They have little tiny dots all over them, like someone poked them all over with a pencil. Is that normal, or do they have fruitflies or something?

ontarget 12-12-2005 07:59 PM

tanya, mine don't have dots on them. i don't know what's going on with yours. be careful.

tanya123 12-12-2005 08:39 PM

I see these little dots on apples in stores all the time, I just usually don't buy them. But this is the first and only time I've seen honey crisps, and everyone says they're so good.

I'm sure they're fine. I just saw this Discovery Channel show on fruit flies like a year ago, and I'm still flinchy. :lol:

Katpo 12-12-2005 08:45 PM

I shouldn't have eaten, but dinner was FABULOUS! I made that Creamy Chicken in Mushroom Sauce for Judd ... and of course I had to have a teeny bit. Not like I need it though; I weighed before I got in the tub and was at 155. Good Lord, what is going on???

septembersgoal 12-12-2005 09:37 PM

Kathy is that a SF recipe or is it just that good ol' Campbell's recipe?

Froufy 12-12-2005 10:27 PM

Maybe it won't look so bad if I write it down?

Breakfast: 1/2 lf, whole wheat apple muffin, decaf w/cream

Lunch: egg salad sandwich on pumpernickel with tomatoes, lettuce and onions, 1% chocolate milk

Snack: dry roasted sunflower seeds - too many, 2 jellybeans, a few bites of a mushy apple which I quickly discarded.

Dinner: beef ribs in tomato sauce, small salad w/olive oil dressing, 3 mini pitas, mashed potatoes, peas

Snack: a few handfuls of popcorn, diet pepsi

I am still feeling full at 10:30 pm - not a good sign!

Frouf

Katpo 12-13-2005 09:51 AM

Melissa, it's a SF recipe. It's just SO good!