Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 02:26 PM   #16  
Kim

Vicki-keep us posted about the eye!

Loved the calculator link!!! That's awesome that I'm burning more than 500 calories during step and spin class.
Old 11-29-2005, 02:45 PM   #17  

Hey everyone,
a new board,,,, thank you from a dial up member here. It rained all day yesterday and today and now its snowing..not a good mixture. Im really really struggling eating wise this week...Im trying to get it back into control,,,I dont want one bad week to mess up my christmas goal. Not sure if volleyball is on tonight or not with the weather. I may stay home and clean then start to decorate. The finale of biggest loser is on too...I dont know who I want to win..I think they have all won IMHO.
To all of you not feeling well,,,get better!!
ttyl
Old 11-29-2005, 02:53 PM   #18  
Closed

Thanks for the 'welcome' Kim. Glad you liked the calculator, pretty cool!!
Nice to know you've burned sooo many calories isnt' it!!

Joce
Old 11-29-2005, 03:42 PM   #19  
it's always something

I've done a little editing to remove links. Please remember our policy on linking

We have a series of "calories burned" calculators on our site that we hope will helpful.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/diets/diet-calculators.php
Old 11-29-2005, 08:26 PM   #20  
Southside White Sox Fan

I'm still dialated so I'm not staying. Apparently, I've had my first ever migraine induced by perimenopause. Jim joked that if I had a third arm growing out of my back, they'd say it was a normal part of perimenopause/menopause. I feel horrible and still have a horrendous headache. Don't know when I'll be back. Probably tomorrow after my two pelvic ultrasounds. Sigh.
Old 11-29-2005, 10:15 PM   #21  

Holy cow Vickie,,,and we thought you were doing better...migranes are not funny, you should be lying down in a dark room. Dont you dare come back here until you feel better.. Hope the ultrasounds help you out tomorrow! Thinking of you..with a big hug!
Hi Joce!! welcome to the board..these ladies are fantastic!
Old 11-29-2005, 10:19 PM   #22  

Height: 5'7"

We are one quiet bunch! Vickie, I hope you're feeling better by now and have started seeing more clearly. Tomorrow sounds like no picnic either ... you poor thing!

Judd just got home from Missouri and is dog tired. My back is still hurting but the dr. office called today for me to come in and talk about my cholesterol, so I'm going on Friday. If the back still hurts then, I'll mention it. Total cholesterol was 248, which is actually lower than last time, but my bad was 144 and it should be less than 99. Last time, the good was very high and the bad was low. I'm not sure what turned it around like this but now I have to take medicine again.

I hope Sandra's having a good time.
Old 11-29-2005, 10:56 PM   #23  
Melissa

Vickie, I'm so sorry! Please take good care of yourself and we'll see you soon.

Kathy, you had better mention it to your doctor! I'm sorry that you will have to take cholesterol meds again.

Well I think that I'm off to bed. I'm so exhausted to be on vacation!
Old 11-29-2005, 11:15 PM   #24  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Vickie - hope your migraine is gone soon - and your eyesight is back to normal - poor you - what a fright that must have been.

Melissa - hope you are resting so you can enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Kathy - I am also nervous about my upcoming dr appt as I know I will have blood work done and I'm already stressing about the possible results!

...and no I did not avoid the chocolate cake - a small piece did sail into my mouth when I wasn't looking

Had a lovely big dinner at Red Lobster and I am ashamed to say my tummy is definitely bloated - good news is I am getting tired of pigging out and being fat so I am hoping some good willpower and motivation will kick in sometime soon.

Mil came w/us for dinner - and came back to have cake w/the family - you can bet the kids went a bit gaga when they saw dh's fancy shmancy video i-pod thing - poor ds could hardly contain himself and kept wantint to show dh how to use it and load it up, etc. He had actually forgotten that I had an i-pod put away for him - and reminded him about getting the good marks to get it! Well turns out he is not doing as well as anticipated and told me he is very depressed about some of his marks - I do feel badly for him - but that's how first year university is - kinda opens up your eyes to how hard it is in the real world.

I sure hope he does not fail anything tho - and I plan to give him his i-pod as a chanukah gift! (Of course dd was also sitting there pouting and moaning for an i-pod as well - ya like that's going to happen!).

Frouf
Old 11-29-2005, 11:58 PM   #25  

Holy scaleriding, Batman! Stay tuned for morning news -- tonight I weighed just for a kick in the pants and it was 150.2. There's a SLIGHT chance I might see 149 in the morning.

I will be doing a happy dance if my back doesn't hurt too much.
Old 11-30-2005, 12:00 AM   #26  

Frouf, Red Lobster sounds so good to me right now! I'm glad your DH had a good birthday and it doesn't sound like you overdid it on the cake! As for DD and the ipod, I'm with you! Yeah, keep dreaming there, girlie! One of these days she'll realize how much crap she's putting you through and she'll feel really bad.
Old 11-30-2005, 09:18 AM   #27  

Good morning all! I've got a massive cold and my head feels like it may explode at any moment, but life is good. I enjoyed watching The Biggest Loser finale last night. It was especially neat because Matt is from my area of Iowa...Iowa wrestling is VERY big around here. He's become a local celebrity, that's for sure. And Seth is Mormon, which I am as well, and he's just a cutie, so I just didn't know who to root for. I was a little disappointed - I think Suzie was pretty drunk, but what do I know? I am just amazed at everyone's transformations though. Wow!

In a way, it made me feel better about myself. I had been feeling like even though I'm at my goal, I still look bad. But I thought those women looked fantastic, and I'm at or below their weight, so I can't look bad, right? Anyway, not sure that came out right, but maybe you get what I mean.

Everyone, I hope we all start feeling better with our various ailments. I've got another busy day ahead of me, planning and preparing for Thursday's preschool.

Later!
Angela
Old 11-30-2005, 10:03 AM   #28  

Poor Angela! I hate a cold worse than anything (even a back ache!) so I hope you feel better soon. Flu shots are here today and I'm trying to decide whether to get it or not.

What did I see this morning??? 149.8! I know it's not much less than 150 but just to see that "4" in there gave me a big thrill!

I'll be back in a little while. Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 11-30-2005, 10:57 AM   #29  
Melissa

Kathy! That is very exciting!!

Angela, hope you feel better very soon!

I'm trying to motivate myself to go visit my grandparents today. If I don't I know I'll feel bad. If they didn't live 30 minutes away it wouldn't be such a big deal. I've been laying in bed all morning!! LAZY! I don't care, it was fun. Now I'm feeling like I need to be extra productive to make up for it. I need to pack, clean up the house, and go visit gparents.
So off I go.
Old 11-30-2005, 11:06 AM   #30  

Melissa, get off your lazy butt and go see them! I drive farther than that to go to work every morning! Now SHOOOO! Get outta here!

(I think this vacation is ruining you.)
Closed Thread