Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 07:06 PM   #241  

Height: 5'7"

I just noticed that my temperature gauge that I put on this afternoon is now gone. Hmm... ???
Old 09-20-2005, 07:14 PM   #242  

LOL! Melissa, I wish I were more like Aaron! For one thing, he's a real looker, and he's talented and seems to have it all together and is a good Christian role-model and is young and ... oh nevermind, I just depressed myself.

No really, look at this menu that I had posted on the SB forum for them to critique :::

Breakfast: deviled egg, milk, light string cheese
Snack: Dannon Light 'n Fit yogurt (4 oz. cup)
Lunch: Campbells Bean with Bacon soup, 6 Triscuits
Snack: carrots and dill dip
Dinner: salad with lettuce, FF feta, strawberries, grilled shrimp and balsamic vinaigrette dressing

That's 20 WW points, and pretty much Core except for the soup. Oh and the Triscuits and dill dip and string cheese. And the yogurt -- okay it's NOT Core, but it's still pretty balanced ... according to FitDay it's a perfect balance.
Old 09-20-2005, 07:18 PM   #243  
Melissa

Kathy you are hilarious. I'll have to let Aaron read that.
Is Sugar Busters like SBD? I did SB for awhile and your menu seems to fit that as well. I have to tell you I got burnt out on the beach; while I lost 10 pounds in about a month or so it was just so consuming and I ended up eating the same thing all the time. It was SO consuming. Your menu does seem very balanced though.
Old 09-20-2005, 07:23 PM   #244  

It's sorta like SBD (and Core for that matter) because both work off of the low glycemic index foods.

They told me I needed more fruit, and that the BV dressing might have high fructose corn syrup (it did) and that the yogurt was probably a no-no. Actually, since it's plenty of food for me, and relatively balanced although I probably should add more fruits or vegetables, I might just use it as my WW Flex menu for tomorrow and deal with it.
Old 09-20-2005, 07:30 PM   #245  
Melissa

It seems like a pretty healthy menu to me. Light on the fruit, but I have that problem too.
Have you all ever had any bear creek soups? They come in dried mix and you just add boiling water and let it simmer. I don't know if any are core, but the one I had for supper tonight is just 2 pts/cup; very tasty and very filling.
I just looked, and they aren't listed in the CFC. But most of them have some sort of pasta or flour probably. But anyway, if you are ever looking for a fast low points meal, this soup was tasty. I would liked to have had some core cornbread or something, but alas, I am on wendie this week.
Speaking of that I am planning on doing our new "core wendie plan" starting Friday. That will have given me a week on flex wendie plan. I miss not measuring and counting everything I eat. I am lazy! No, I've just gotten used to core and miss it. But I still think that this flex wendie plan is a good thing to do occasionally to get those cravings out.
Old 09-20-2005, 07:43 PM   #246  
Melissa

I just edited my menu for today only to realize that I went over my points again!! So DH and I definitely have to walk tonight. I think I am earning aps to cover most of my blunders, but I'm definitely not working the wp like it can be. I think that I will do MUCH better with a core wendie plan. I'm excited to try it. Is anyone going to join me?
Old 09-20-2005, 07:44 PM   #247  
Melissa

I think that we should start a new chat thread, especially for those who are dealing with dial-up. Let's go to #29!!
Closed Thread