3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Simply Filling/Core (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core-158/)
-   -   Finally! Friday menu, 9/9/05 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core/64868-finally-friday-menu-9-9-05-a.html)

Katpo 09-08-2005 09:16 PM

Finally! Friday menu, 9/9/05

B: maltomeal, banana, milk
L: krab salad made with imitation crab meat, celery, onion, FF Miracle Whip / and some rosemary-olive oil Triscuits (pts), carrot sticks
D: salad with grilled shrimp, strawberries, feta cheese and balsamic-vinaigrette dressing

S: SF jello, 94% FF popcorn

aghiowa 09-08-2005 09:30 PM

Yum, your lunch sounds good!

b: malt o meal, banana, milk
s: pear
l: spaghetti squash w/marinara sauce and canadian bacon, cantaloupe, milk
s: graham cracker, apple
d: Onion Barley Soup, LO cornmeal chicken, milk

s: popcorn

Angela

Vickie 09-08-2005 09:53 PM

Breakfast: Shredded wheat and bran with skim and splenda; banana

Lunch: Eggbeater omelet with FF feta; grapes

Snack: FF cottage cheese and peaches

Dinner: Salad; Pork Chop, sweet potato, steamed cauliflower

Snack: ?

flipafart 09-08-2005 11:52 PM

another cottage cheese lover I see

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tra...9/120/144/.png

Vickie 09-09-2005 08:14 AM

Yep! But the only way I can eat the FF with fruit or in something else. I can eat the 2% plain but not the FF.

septembersgoal 09-09-2005 08:46 AM

I want Kathy's lunch!

B: cheerios (I ran out of milk, so they're all alone in the bowl!)
L: turkey sandwich w/ff mayo on ww bread, southwest veggie soup
S: sf jello, applesauce
D: I have no idea. We are going to a meeting a church and they are feeding us dinner. :?:

Vickie 09-09-2005 09:03 AM

Hop on a plane....I'm sure she'll share. She's that kinda girl!

septembersgoal 09-09-2005 09:13 AM

Hmm....too hot in Texas! :hot:

Froufy 09-09-2005 10:52 AM

Lunch at Kathy's today!

Okay ladies - give me a hand up - trying to get back on this fast moving wagon!

Breakfast: decaf w/light cream. lf cottage cheese w/peach jam

Lunch: found a container of Frozen Froufie soup in the freezer - for those emergencies - and this is one of them!
Also packed some grapes and a banana.

Snack: lf/sf yogurt

Dinner:? probably LO steak, green beans, sweet potato

Might make some sf/ff pudding for dessert - need to get more milk in.

Frouf

Katpo 09-09-2005 11:05 AM

I'm eating it now and it is delightful! It's very chunky and crunchy and tastes great. I think this is a keeper!

septembersgoal 09-09-2005 12:14 PM

Could you help me out with a little recipe?? :D Just a general idea of how much you put of each item. Thanks! It sounds so good!

Katpo 09-09-2005 12:19 PM

Well, let's see ... I put half of the package of krab meat, about 1/4 of a small onion, one stalk of celery, and about 2 T. of FF Miracle Whip (plus a lot of pepper and some Mrs. Dash). I chopped everything sort of big and chunky, but the vegetables might be a little smaller than the meat. And then I put it in two 1/2 cup containers, which were filled all the way up. I guess if I had made the whole package, it would have been about two cups. I wanted to experiment with it before I made it all though; plus I'm not sure how long it'll keep already made up. The package of meat says use by Dec. 3, which I'm pretty sure I can do! Hope this helps!

septembersgoal 09-09-2005 12:20 PM

Thanks Kathy! One more question...how big was the package of crab meat? Thanks!! You are so creative.

Katpo 09-09-2005 12:35 PM

I don't really know. It was about 5x7 and maybe nearly an inch thick? I got it at the Walmart Neighborhood Market (same groceries as big Walmart) and it's not the Louis Kemp brand but had the same nutritional info.

septembersgoal 09-09-2005 12:49 PM

Thanks Kathy. I think I'm out of questions now. ;)