3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Simply Filling/Core (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core-158/)
-   -   Waist-Whittling Wednesday Menu, August 24, 2005 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simply-filling-core/63985-waist-whittling-wednesday-menu-august-24-2005-a.html)

septembersgoal 08-23-2005 07:24 PM

Waist-Whittling Wednesday Menu, August 24, 2005

I'm going to make an extra effort to get on track today. Please feel free to use rolling pins on my sorry rear if not. :^:

B: a few bites of oatmeal, banana
L: turkey sandwich (1 pt), coke zero, 1.5 slices thin crust pizza, .5 slice thin crust pepperoni pizza (these are very small slices) 5 pts?
D: roast beef, mashed potatoes, green beans, salad (wednesday night dinner at church-hopefully I can bypass the dessert table!)
S: No Pudge Bar (0 pts), popcorn if necessary

Katpo 08-23-2005 07:53 PM

I have to buckle down too, Melissa. We can smack each other with the rolling pins.

Breakfast: deviled egg, some bacon
Lunch: LO hamburger patty with FF cheese melted, small salad
Dinner: ??

Snacks if needed: SF jello, light string cheese, cantaloupe

aghiowa 08-23-2005 07:58 PM

b: malt o meal, banana, milk
s: Jazz apple
l: LO Corn, Bacon & Potato Chowder, watermelon, milk
s: orange, graham cracker
d: Stupid Chicken (see the recipe board), corn on the cob, milk

s: cucumbers, cucumbers, and cucumbers - the garden is going crazy!

Angela

Vickie 08-24-2005 10:15 AM

Breakfast: Shredded wheat and bran with skim, splenda and strawberries

Lunch: Panera French Baguette (points) with 99% FF turkey, lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado, and Guldens mustard

Snack: Grapes

Dinner: LO chicken chili with Core corn cakes

Snack: Popcorn?

Katpo 08-24-2005 10:32 AM

I won't even edit my post but will say this ... evidently I'm on the Wendie plan and today is my super high day. :lol:

Maybe tomorrow I'll start over again (again).

septembersgoal 08-24-2005 11:19 AM

Kathy, looks like we both need a few of these...
:rollpin: :rollpin:

ontarget 08-24-2005 02:58 PM

what a cuuuuuuuuute title! melissa and kathy, i'm dusting off today, too.

kathy, you're a hoot! i guess yesterday was my high wendi's day.

b--banana
l--core mexican polenta casserole
s--throughout the day i'm eating 4 pts worth of south haven farms chocolate muffin tops made with homemade granola. i'll have at least one with cinnamon peaches. (is this a diet or what?)
d--lo pizza

kcook323 08-24-2005 03:40 PM

Breakfast:
© peach
© banana
© rotissierre chicken
(0) diet Mt. Dew

Lunch:
© rotissierre chicken
(2) salad w/ light ranch
(1) 2% cheese shreds
(0) diet Mt. Dew (I bought a 2 liter, thus all the diet Mt. Dew drinking, still, much better than what I use to drink)

Dinner:
(1) pot of pizza (1 wpa for the 2% cheese I used)
© corn

Snacks:

p.a. 08-24-2005 05:54 PM

break
oatmeal
brn sugar
skim milk

lunch
chicken breast
cuke
cheese
banana

snack
choc pudding
banana

supper
toasted tom sandwich(no butter no mayo)

brokedownrage 08-24-2005 10:29 PM

Hi - I'm the newest new kid on the block. I've been on WW before but just started core plan. I'm kinda lost with that's going on in this board, but I'll get it eventually!
I think posting daily food journals is a great idea and I've gotten so many ideas already from what I've seen!

Here's how I did on day one of Core Plan

B: half a serving of oatmeal while getting myself and baby-butt ready for the day.
L: Meatless Chili with raw veggies on the side, table spoon of FF dressing
D: Half a sweet potato (with one point butter), veggie stir fry
Snack: A Weight Watcher One Point Brownie.

Drinks: Coffee, diet pepsi, 4 glasses of water (so far)

Vickie 08-24-2005 11:42 PM

Hi! We love new Core people! We mostly hang out during the day on the thread numbered 26. Sorry I can't remember the title. We are a great bunch of ladies here of all ages struggling to get this darned weight off. We have a profile thread where we all answered questions about ourselves. You could read about us and add one of your own so we can get to know you. We also have a weigh in day thread so we know when each of weighs in so we can give support.

I know you didn't asked for a critique of your menu but I couldn't help noticing a couple of things. I don't know what your weight is and how much you have to lose but it looks to me like you might not have eaten enough. Were you satisfied? Don't forget that on Core you still need 2 servings of dairy daily and 2 teaspoons of healthy oil. You also look light on protein and fruit. Are you a vegetarian? I'm also curious why you didn't have a whole serving of oatmeal?

Hope you come join us.

ontarget 08-24-2005 11:54 PM

hi there. welcome to the group. i was wondering the same as vickie. be sure to eat enough to keep your body functioning properly.

Monkeypoodle 08-25-2005 12:03 AM

I have to start doing this again so I can think about what the heck I'm eating.

Here was today.

B: shredded wheat, raspberries, banana & skim milk
S: orange
L: tuna with ff mayo, chives and a little relish, green beans with ff Italian dressing
S: ff, sugar-free choc pudding
D: portillo's broiled chicken (no bun), black bean avocado salad
S: almonds (um, a few handfuls, maybe 5 points?)

Vickie 08-25-2005 07:38 AM

Looking good, Terry! I miss nuts.