Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 10:24 PM   #376  
Melissa

Hey chicks! I've missed chatting with you all today.
I had a good time with my gf. I did break down and have their bread (so good!) but ate a healthy meal. I got the Lemon Rosemary Chicken which comes with a side of pasta (yes I ate it) but the whole thing was only like 17 gms of fat or something, so I thought overall it was a good choice. And I drank about 3 glasses of water. The meals that were really core were quite a bit more expensive, which was disheartening and one of the main reasons that I didn't order them instead.
I hope that you are all having a great night. I'll "see" you tomorrow--I'm pooped!
Old 08-01-2005, 11:04 PM   #377  
focused and aiming

vickie, i love it. you're a good cheerleader. i was quiet at my meeting thursday, too. i'll probably come alive as soon as i start losing. i always told my leader that i tended to get cocky and preachy when i was losing. (guess ya'll already know that, though.)

melissa, i'm glad you had a good time. it's hard to eat out and stay on core when all around you are eating other things. good for you drinking that water. i'm proud of you.
Old 08-02-2005, 06:56 AM   #378  
Southside White Sox Fan

Melissa, that's what points are for! Glad you had a good time.

Sandra, it's hard to picture any of us quiet, isn't it?

I'm off to shower for my babysitting adventure. Jim got on the treamill and I decided that a bubble bath would feel good since I'm all crampy and crabby. Hope you all have a great day. I probably won't be on until late afternoon or after dinner.
Old 08-02-2005, 07:16 AM   #379  

Good Morning Everyone, Today is starting off much better. It is pouring rain here, but it is sure nice that it is not broiling hot I am going to drink a glass of water before I leave today. Hope everyone has a REALLY SUPER Core Day!
Old 08-02-2005, 09:12 AM   #380  

Good morning all! I am dedicated to doing better today. I know I probably won't be perfect, but I WILL be better than yesterday. Then tomorrow, I'll be better than today, and so on.

Vickie, I wish I had an aunt that would babysit as much as you do! It must be great having you around.

Life awaits, so off I go!

Angela
Old 08-02-2005, 09:22 AM   #381  
Melissa

Morning chicks. I'm feeling this morning! Already getting tense and stressed. I need to let it go!

Vickie, have fun with the kiddos!
Sandra, thanks for your encouragement.
Rita, glad today is better!
Angela, your continued determination is inspiring.

Hope everyone is having a good morning.
Old 08-02-2005, 09:41 AM   #382  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Well I am happy to say my bedroom computer has been CLEANED UP and I can now use it instead of using the kids computer in the den - where the keyboard sticks and I can barely get time on anyways. Still need to re-import my bookmarks and email and connect to the den printer but that should not be too hard?

Yes I am home today as I was so tired this morning and my tummy felt gross. What did I eat you may ask?

Well Vickie - I did make some better choices yesterday and trying to claw my way back out of the pit.

Breakfast and lunch were pretty core - we ended up going downtown (it was a holiday here yesterday) to a museum (Canada and the Wolrd pavilion) - it's a bit lame but the view of the river and falls outside was amazing. Ended up eating out of course in the Market area at the Black Thorn Cafe's outdoor patio. Ordered the special - chicken piccata - chicken breast in lemon sauce w/onions, capers on a bed of wild rice. Yes I had a piece of bruschetta as an appetizer but it was tiny.

The meal was okay, but not great but the BEST NEWS was the boys (dh and ds) wanted to go next door to the great dessert place. I was dreading it - and was not feeling strong - but I did it - I DID NOT ORDER DESSERT - I did taste some of dh's chocolate oblivion cake w/ice cream and enjoyed my cappuccino but I sure felt bad - very deprived - like poor me - I can't have the Key Lime Pie or Bailey's cheesecake! Not good psychologically?

This morning my tummy felt a bit crappy so I am home - and soon to leave w/dh to bring my van in for a tune up. I am very hungry and cravng pancakes - can u believe this?

Angela - good luck in taming your sugar monster!..and welcome back (to reality!)

Kathy - sounds like the training is going well and I am really impressed w/your dedication and planning to make sure you stay on track! Good for you.

Rita - Glad you are having a better day and cooling off w/the rain. Yesterday was gorgeous here - sunny w/a nice breeze -today it's already steaming up w/high of 30 and tomorrow and thursday expecting 32!!! (like high 90s) so that won't be fun.

Melissa - sounds like you enjoyed your dinner and made some good choices.

Vickie - thanks also for the cheerleading and encouragement - hope the bubble bath was relaxing and your babysitting adventure is fun.

Cher - way to go on the 2 lbs - how thrilled you must be to be under 150 and nearing your goal! CONGRATS!

I am still way up on the scale and trying not to let that depress me - I sure wish I had a Core Cook in my kitchen who would plan and make all my core meals so I would not have to worry or deal with that - it would be so much easier!

Frouf
Old 08-02-2005, 10:00 AM   #383  

Height: 5'7"

Good morning all! We made it to the training class (thru horrible Dallas traffic) in plenty of time, so I have a few minutes before we start. I was so tired last night and didn't even want to turn on the computer; went to bed at 7:00 and watched ****'s Kitchen, then the news, then turned it off.

Sandra, the sub place was Great Outdoors. I think there are a few of them around ... they are more like a Dino's than Subway. I just had the other half for dinner at my desk before leaving to go home, and then didn't have anything last night except for a glass of water. I was down 1-1/2 this morning, I'm sure due in part to drinking all my water yesterday and not having anything too bad.

Today will be a decent day, I'm sure. At Olive Garden, I'm going to have the soup, salad and breadsticks (minus the breadsticks). They have a RF Italian dressing according to their website. Tonight at the ballgame I'm having swiss cheese, Triscuits (points for both) and frozen grapes. That should keep me cool and happy, in spite of all the nacho eating and beer drinking that I know will be surrounding me.

9:00 and the teacher just walked in -- gotta go!
Old 08-02-2005, 02:57 PM   #384  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Okay - too long now- off we go to a brand new board- please join us on #25!!

Froufie
Closed Thread